Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Lay me down

"What?" He asked, tilting his head, curiously.

"I want you to love me. I want to stop being so afraid." I explained, stepping closer to him. "Please, love me?"

He was quiet as he pulled me into his arms, his lips finding mine, heatedly. Pressing myself closer, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, fiercely. His fingers traced down my cloth covered sides. I moaned and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him better as he pulled on my bathingsuit cover.

We broke our kiss for no more than two seconds as he whipped off the yellow cloth and lifted my legs to wrap around his waist. I moaned as his hands massaged beneath my thighs, sending a warm fire in my lower belly.

I squealed as I was dropped, softly, onto the bed. Vic hovered above me, a small smile on his face. I grinned up at him, lifting my hands to his face to pull him down for another kiss. He groaned as I, hesitantly, arched into him. I bit my lip as he pulled from my lips and made his way to my neck.

"That feels so good." He moaned, flipping us over and gripping my hips. I arched into him again, feeling him against my belly. "Harmony.."

"Tell me what to do, Vic." I purred, feeling a spark of courage. He looked down at me, his brown eyes clouded with desire as I writhed beneath him.

"I want you to love me too," he whispered in me ear, removing the rest of the clothing that was keeping us from joining together.

"Always," I moaned as we began moving together, digging my fingernails into his back as a whole new pleasure spread through my body. It was painful as he, slowly, filled me deeper, but the pleasure ebbed it away as we started a rhythm. I wasn't really sure what I was doing, but I knew by Vic's face that something was right.

And I just wanted to make him happy.

**

Later that night, as Vic and I curled up in our hotel bed, we felt comfortable. I felt comfortable. I didn't flinch as he traced patterns on my bare hips, sending shivers down my side.

"Vic?"

His response was a mumbled 'hmmm' as he let his eyes close and his fingers still trailed my hip bones. I smiled as I looked back at him, his face so content as we curled together. I lifted my hand to cup his face, feeling the tiny bit of stubble under my tiny fingertips. I felt him smile under my palm, that tiny lift of his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm so glad that you feel the same."

I sat up, looking at him, curiously. "Why wouldn't I?"

He pulled me into him as he, too, sat up. "You've been so....withdrawn the past couple of days. I wasn't sure what I had done."

"You do everything right, Vic. Everything." I replied, blushing. "You make me feel so alive. I haven't felt alive since I was thirteen."

"I want you to always feel that way. You're the most beautiful, kind-hearted person I've ever known." He whispered, placing kisses on my bare shoulder.

"I love you, so much Vic."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiii guys! (: i'm really trying to update as much as possible. we all know that i'm a terrible person for holding back. hahah. but, seriously. senior year is shitttt so far. we haven't done anything. but, of course, we're only nine weeks in so far. soon we'll be getting out for fall break. our shit school is only giving us a four day weekend next week. buttt, i get my braces off that monday <3

thanks to Wilt. her beautiful face keeps me motivated ;D