Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

That seem so far away

Vic pulled up to this beautiful house. It was painted red and looked like it came straight from Mexico. The patio was covered by an awning that was covered in little Christmas lights. I stumbled from the car in awe, before turning to the boys. They were grinning and talking amongst themselves, walking up to the house.

"This is where you guys stay?" I asked, my voice showing a tinge of jealousy. They nodded and Jaime pulled me along to the inside.

It was even prettier inside. It had a touch of manliness, but was majority a homey feeling. I smiled as Jaime pulled me along to a shower, ushering me in and showing me where the towels and such were.

"Now, get in that shower. You look like you need it." He teased, walking out of the bathroom.

I stripped of my clothing, thankful to be out of the dirty articles. Looking in the mirror, I grimaced at the bruises and cuts littering my pale-ish skin. I looked like a zombie, dried blood and dirt covering my torso and everywhere else. Turning on the water, I forced myself to look away from my image.

I sighed in relief as the water sprayed me. It was a miracle that these guys were so nice and found me, allowing me to stay in their home. I was forever grateful to the four men that stepped into my live and offered me a place to stay and food to eat.

I heard the door open, so I peeked my head around the curtain. Vic smiled and waved, holding a handful of clothing in the other hand. "I figured you needed something to wear, so Tony dug some of his girlfriend's clothes out for you to wear. You look to be the same size, so they might fit."

I closed my eyes and smiled. "You guys, you really didn't have to do this. You're so nice about it."

He just smiled and set the clothes on the counter. "It's no big deal. Like Jaime said. You're too pretty to starve."

He left after that, leaving me blushing in the bathroom. I finished washing up and slid on the underwear, looking at myself once more in the mirror. The dirt, grime, and dried blood was gone, but now my skin was littered with green, purple, and yellow patches. Red scrapes were thrown in, making me look like a healthier zombie after a wash.

Sliding on the t-shirt and shorts, I exited the bathroom. My self confidence was at an all time low as I watched my bruised and battered legs walk the hallway to the living room. I stepped in, shyly, letting my hair cover my face as the boys turned to look at me.

"See? They fit you pretty well." Vic smiled, looking at Jaime. "I told you they were about the same size."

Jaime rolled his eyes and patted the seat next to me. I smiled and crossed the room, sitting between Jaime and Mike. They were all pretty comfortable, sitting in the room with no television on and a few beers in hand. I smiled and settled back on the couch, letting the lull of their voices send me into a crashing of sleep.

**

I woke up in a comfortable bed, the sheets surrounding me like a cocoon. I snuggled in closer, taking a deep breath of the fabric softener. It felt like heaven and I didn't want to leave. It had been a whole week of sleeping on concrete grounds and park benches, so I was taking advantage of the down comforter and feather bed beneath me.

I knew it couldn't last, so I threw the covers off of me and swung my legs over the side. I wandered down the hallway and smiled when I reached the kitchen, where Vic and Tony were standing and talking.

"Good morning sunshine." Tony greeted, grinning. My eyes widened and he burst into laughter. "Sorry, had to see your reaction. It's really only five in the afternoon."

My mouth formed a small 'o' as I nodded in understanding. "Uhmm, is it okay if I get something to eat?"

Vic snickered. "No, we brought you to the house only to let you use our shower and bed. We're going to send you off now, with no food."

My brows furrowed in confusion, until my mind registered with his sarcastic tone. I giggled and smacked his arm, lightly. "Silly, Victor."

He smiled, softly, and I noticed they all do that a lot. They all had very nice smiles, so I was glad that they smiled a lot. It made the world seem happier when I was with them.

"So, Harmony, while Mike and Jaime are outside, grilling, we should get to know each other." Tony suggested, smiling at me.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked, tugging at a strand of my red hair. "I'm a seventeen, soon to be eighteen, homeless kid and I had a sucky background."

Vic frowned. "Sucky?"

I grew irritated. I know they saw my bruises and cuts. "Abusive. My parents were drug addicts. They abused me from the time I turned fourteen until a couple of days ago when they kicked me out."

Tony let out a breath. "Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second chapter you guys!

Thanks to BlackDreams for this fucking amazing banner.
She also has an amazing story called Always