Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

And tell me everything will be alright

"Harmony? Where are you?" Miranda called. I groaned, burying my face deep into the pillow. Vic chuckled beside me. "If you're asleep, I'm going to kill you!"

"Well, that's a nice way to wake a person up, Mirrie." Annalise laughed.

"Do I have to get up, Vic?" I whispered, hoping to get them off my trail. He nodded, chuckling softly. I cursed, shifting beneath the covers. "Are you sure?"

He stiffened, but kept his ground, nodding once more. "Yes, Harms. You have things to do with the girls. Plus, we have a show tonight."

I whined, but shifted to the other side, dragging the comforter with me. "Stay covered."

He laughed, replying, "I don't think they want to see anything anyways."

I laughed, clutching the blanket tighter and walking into the front room of the hotel room. Miranda, Annalise, and Kristina grinned, pervertedly, as they eyed me. Miranda wolf-whistled, laughing, softly. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off, laughing.

"So, I take it things were worked out." She chuckled, watching me walk, awkwardly, wincing with every step. "I bet you hurt."

"Yeah. I'll tell you about it later. Vic is still in there." I laughed, watching their grimacing faces. "How warm is it outside?"

The girls looked at me like I was retarded and Miranda spoke up. "It's Florida. What do you think?"

"Shorts it is."

**

We wandered around the area a bit, going to all the stores we could see. Miranda and Annalise had a blast, spending as much money of theirs as they could in each store. Kristina and I were content to just soak in the sun while we could, before we were dragged into another cold store.

"I don't see how you do it!" Kristina whined, propping her feet out in front of her. "I mean, I don't see how you still have energy to put up with a bunch of crazy, hormonal teenagers after walking so much."

Miranda chuckled and placed her sunglasses onto her head. "It's so easy. We take naps. We get an hour before the show, so we nap for forty five minutes."

"Pretty much. We all need it." I agreed. "Or we'd kill them little band sluts."

Annalise scoffed. "Hey! We need to stop talking about their fans like that. Even though most of it is true."

We laughed, before digging into our lunches that were placed before us.

**

"How was shopping?" Vic asked, as we both packed up our things, readying them for the bus once more.

"It was great. Miranda and Annalise sure can go forever." I chuckled.

Tour was almost over. We had two weeks left and I was still just getting to know all of the bands. David, of Breathe Carolina, was becoming my best guys friend, slowly but surely. He was such a great guy to talk to. I knew I could always count on him when I needed him.

"Yeah, they've always been like that. They're cousins. Their father's are twins and own this huge company. They work as secretary's sometimes." He told me, filling me in on them. "Their mom's were best friends. Annalise's mother had breast cancer and has been in remission for...two years now?"

I nodded, folding in my pajama pants. I couldn't believe they'd never told me any of that stuff. But, I'm sure it's for a reason, just like I'd never told them about my parents, and why I was living with the guys. We all have our secrets. Some are just worse than others.

"Harmony. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, anywhere with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

Hey guys! updates=happy readers i've noticed <3
I'd like to thank a couple people:
Wilt.
sarahlou_cheese
CourtneyFaithG
abc500
kristenmarjorie
danisaurrr
FellSoHard


you guys are amazing people! i wouldn't be able to finish this story without you guys. <3 so thank you.