Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Oh, here where we lie.

One week. One week left of tour and then we'd all be heading home. On one hand, I'm excited to be going home. I'm ready to just relax in Vic's backyard and cuddle with him. But, I'm also very sad. All the amazing people that I've met on this tour would be going to their respective homes, spread out across the country. I'd miss them, very much.

"It's almost over." Miranda sighed, stepping into the back lounge with the guys and I. "I can't believe we only have a week left."

I nodded in agreement, curling closer into Vic's side. He chuckled and pulled me close by my waist, pressing a kiss to my forehead. We were all relaxed, anticipating the next few days before we headed home and had to get readjusted. I wouldn't be staying in a bunk, or bed, with Vic anymore. I'd be sleeping alone in a bedroom with the girls. Kristina would be going back home. I was going to miss everyone here.

"You're quiet toinght, Harms." Mike commented, hugging Kristina close to his side. She grinned and cuddled closer, her eyes falling.

"Just thinking, Mike," I replied, leaning into Vic. "It's crazy how close everybody has gotten on this tour."

It's true. I was shocked at how quickly I had opened up to some of these people. They've become like family to me. I don't know how I managed without them in my life.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Vic whispered, pressing kisses to my neck. I held back a moan as he nibbled at the sensitive skin under my ear. "Hmmm...?"

I stood up, quickly, detaching my neck from his lips. Everyone's eyes landed on me, confusion written on their faces. "Uhh, I'm going to bed."

Victor


I smirked as Harmony stood and rambled on about going to bed. I stood up and followed her, not giving them an excuse. I shut the back lounge doors and made my way into the bunk spaces, searching for my girlfriend.

"Harmony?" I called, softly. I grinned as I heard a small whimper from our bunk on the bottom, right. I crouched down, peeking in where she laid, her eyes closed and her teeth gripping her bottom lip. "Need some help?

**

I laid in the bunk, curled around Harmony. She shifted, softly, a small moan leaving her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was shallow, indicating she was asleep. I smiled, watching her sleep and her mouth move.

"Nnn, s-stop." She mumbled, her face scrunching. "P-please, stop."

I frowned, watching her mumble in her sleep. Swiping some hair from her head as she started shifting, her face scrunched.

"I-I just wanted...s-stop!" She screamed, sitting up and slamming her head on the bunk. I watched as she looked around, terrified. She spotted me and her eyes widened. "Oh, god!"

She scrambled backwards, taking a sheet with her. She fell onto the floor, her eyes still wide. I reached out to her, pulling back as I watched her flinch. My eyes furrowed in confusion at her actions. I thought we had gotten overher skittishness.

"Harmony. Come back to bed." I whispered, keeping a soft tone. "Please. I'm not going to hurt you."

She bit her lip and shook her head. "You tried to kill me."

I flinched backwards in confusion, before realizing she was talking about her dream. "Harmony, I wouldn't try to hurt you in any way. That was just a dream. I promise."

She looked uncertain as she sat there, naked and covered only in a sheet. I felt the need to take her into my arms and just protect her from the world. She was still so wary of people, even though she'd been with us for seven months, almost. Her green eyes were always searching, waiting for someone to come and just start beating her.

"Harmony, please." I whispered, feeling desperate. "I love you. Why would I hurt you?"

"They always say that!" She screeched, scrambling to stand. Soon, everyone was peeking out their bunks. "They tell you those lies! Then, they hurt you anyways!"

I sat there, gaping at her outburst. She struggled to cover herself, tears running down her face. She looked so child-like. So innocent, like she needed someone to hold her hand and tell her everything was alright.

I slipped out of the bunk, carefully, as not to frighten her more. She flinched and visibly stiffened in her spot. I walked towards her slowly, thankful I had slipped into boxers. She shook, but stood ground as I wrapped my arms around her and steered her, gently, towards the back lounge. Seating us on the couch, I wrapped her, tight in my arms and rocked her.

"I..I don't want to lose you, Victor." She whispered, finally relaxing into my arms after twenty minutes. "But, I'm so scared."

"You have every right to be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

Oh, hey dhurr . I threw in a little drama . It's going to get bigger . David Schmitt is going to be involved . heeheehee ;D

Thank you all my readers/commenters/subscribers <3 you make me wanna freaking kiss you guys .