Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Outstretched to wonder why

"So, you excited to be going home?" David asked, sipping on his cup of coffee as we walked back down to the venue.

I shrugged, sipping on my iced tea. "Kinda. It's a bit disappointing though."

He looked over, confused. "Why is that? I mean, you've been to so many cities, you've seen so many things. I mean, you're in a great relationship."

I sighed, thinking of Vic. That was one of my things. I've been with Vic for six months and he's my first and only relationship that I've ever had. Maybe-maybe we're going to fast? Maybe I should explore? But, I love Vic. Am I sure he's the one, though? Am I sure we're going to be together forever?

"Harmony? Harmony, you still here?" David teased. I looked up, confused. "You blanked out on me for a second. What's going on?"

"I don't know. I've-I've never been in a relationship before. In fact, before I met the guys, I never even had friends!" I said, exasperated. "I've always been alone. Am I sure this is going to work? Is Vic even right for me?"

David laughed, shaking his head at me. I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "Oh, wow, Harmony. You're really naive."

I scoffed, "How?"

"Vic is so smitten with you. For as long as I've known Vic, he's never been so happy with a girl. I've never seen him smile so much." David responded, still shaking his head.

I pouted, never noticing how much he smiles. I just knew, from the first time we met, that he was a very smiley person. All four of them were. They were all just filled with so much life and laughter, I was kind of jealous of at first.

"I thought he smiled all the time." I questioned, feeling my head swim with confusion. "When we first met, that's all he did. Except when I mentioned that one date with David."

He 'hmm'ed, before speaking again. "Was that before you started going out?"

I looked at him with an expression that clearly said, 'No shit.' I rolled my eyes. "No, this was while I was in a relationship with him. I wanted to try polygamy out."

He laughed and shoved me to the side, gently, making me stumble. "You smartass."

**

I stepped into the dressing room, where all the guys were readying for the final show tonight. Everyone turned to look at me as I entered the room. I felt an icy chill go down my back at their stares.

"What?"

Annalise stood and made her way over to me, a frown on her face. She steered me into a corner and hissed, "What were you doing with David?"

Confusion flitted across my mind. "What? What are you talking about?"

"You looked really cozy with him earlier, walking from the beach. Where was Vic?" She accused, her voice angry.

"What on earth are you on?" I shouted, looking around the room. "Where is Vic?"

She sneered and shook her head, "I'm not on anything. But, you...How could you do that?"

I scoffed and turned to walk away from her. Before I left the room, I turned and let the angry tears fall, "Before you go and accuse me of cheating on the first person that's given me a chance, get your facts right."

MIke stood up, a scowl on his face, "What are you talking about?"

I shook my head, "David and I were getting to know each other. Because, his mom is my aunt."

**

The girls went after me as I ran down the hallway, but I tried to lose them as quick as possible. On my way, I ran into Vic, who had a broken expression on his face. I frowned, wiping away the tears, so he didn't get more upset.

"Vic..?" I asked, hesitantly. "A-are you okay?"

"Are you cheating on me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit!

here's the dramatic DUN DUN DUNNNN moment <3 i'm going to try and update as much as possible this christmas break (:

thank you everyone that has commented and subscribed. this story has at least six or seven more chapters before it ends. i know, sadness.