Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

I'll give you my all.

I flinched, my face contorting into hurt. "V-victor? Why would you ask that?"

He shook his head, "Just...answer. Are you cheating on me with David?"

Loud footsteps echoed behind me. I whirled, my hair flying around me as I looked to see who it was. Mike shook his head, holding his hand up. He bent over, catching his breath.

"No, man. We just accused her of it." Mike gasped, standing up straight. "David's her cousin, dude."

I stood in between the two brothers, feeling trapped. My breathing grew heavy and it felt as though I had bricks on my chest. I swayed on my feet, colors dancing behind my eyes. I heard shouting as I fell, blackness swallowing my being.

Victor


"What do you mean he's her cousin?" I shouted, confusion filtering through my voice. "They don't even look alike."

Mike shook his head. "I dunno, man. But, it's been confirm--Harms? Harmony?"

I watched in horror as he dove to break her fall. She slipped, limply, in his arms, her green eyes closed. Mike lifted her up, her body hanging from his arms like a rag doll. I watched him move towards me, holding her in his arms.

"She's going to be okay, man." He assured me, setting her in my arms. "Just take her to the bus or put her in our dressing room. She's stressed."

"I-I did it. I caused her to freak out." I mumbled, looking down at the girl in my arms.

"Victor..." She moaned, looking up at me through lidded eyes.

"Yeah, Harms?"

She smiled, weakly. "Shut up."

Harmony


I stayed in Vic's arms until they had to go and play the show. I stood with them, following them to sidestage. I grinned as they flew into their music. I swayed to the music, keeping my eyes on Vic the entire time.

"Harmony..." Annalise started, trying to get my attention. I pursed my lips, but looked in her direction anyways. "Look, we're sorry for accusing you of cheating on Vic. He's been through so much before he met you. We were just worried for him."

"I understand. But, you need to understand something, as well." I started, keeping my eyes on theirs. "I'm eighteen. I've been kicked out of my house and I was taken in by four Mexicans in a band, one of which I'm desperately and hopelessly in love with. And it scares me. I've never been in love before. I've never even had friends before. All of this is new to me, but I would never cheat on Vic. I love him too much."

They nodded, and by this time, I had tears streaming down my face. They giggled and pulled me into a hug, wrapping all three of us together. I smiled, tears still coming down my face, but they were happy. I'd never imagine being friends with anybody, much less falling in love. But here I am, finally happy with life.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end, you guys. It's over. Buttt, i'm thinking of making a sequel. do you think I should do it? I might have some good ideas floating around in my head.

thanks to all you guys that have commented <3 you guys make my life.