Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

I'm awake

The entire day of shopping, I wanted to tear my feet off. These heels that Miranda had forced me into were killing my feet. I was so relieved when she pulled us to the food court, meaning, after I got my food, I could sit down. They forced me to try clothing item after clothing item on and it killed me.

I grabbed a chair, seeing as though I didn't have any money, and sat down at the table with the girl's shopping bags. I rifled through one, seeing as though half of this stuff was for me. I didn't see why I needed all of these bags full of clothes, but they insisted on my having them.

"Aren't you eating?" Annalise asked, a mouthful of Honey Chicken.

I shrugged and mumbled, "No money. You've insisted on buying me all these clothes, I can't ask you to pay for my food, too. I'll eat when I get home."

She scoffed. "No, you're going to take this tenner and go get something to eat."

I looked at her with wide eyes, before nodding and getting up when she raised her eyebrows, menacingly.

Standing up, I browsed my selections, before settling on pizza. Walking up to the counter, I fidgeted with the bottom of my shirt. I smiled at the cashier when it was my turn to order.

"What can I get you?" He asked, smiling back. He was actually very cute. Green eyes and long, dark brown hair.

"Uhmm, can I have a veggie pizza?" I asked, my eyes scouring the menu board. "Is it any good?"

He laughed, "Yeah. It's my favorite, actually."

I smiled, "Well, then that's what I'll have. Do you have VitaminWater?"

He nodded, "What kind?"

"Hmmm, kiwi strawberry!" I decided, smiling, widely.

My order was filled and when my receipt was slid to me, I saw a number on the back, along with a name. I looked up and the guy that took my order was smiling, nicely at me. I smiled and walked off, clutching the receipt in my hand.

"Ooh, veggie pizza. Little miss healthy." Miranda teased, before noticing the receipt in hand. "What's that?"

I hid it in my lap, grinning. "Nothing. Just the receipt for my order."

She narrowed her eyes, before lunging for the piece of paper. I whined when she pulled it from my grip and her eyes widened.

"Ooh, David. Secret lover boy?" She teased, showing the paper to Annalise. They giggled and handed the paper back. "Was he cute?"

I giggled and nodded, feeling like I was truly accepted as we gossiped about the cute boy that noticed me. I felt like I belonged somewhere.

**

I groaned as we finally collapsed in the living room of the boys house. The girls decided to drop the stuff off at theirs and I'd be staying with them. It would be much more comfortable if I was living with other girls instead of a group of men.

"You girls have fun." Mike asked, laughing.

I shucked of the shoes and threw them, sighing in relief as my feet wiggled in the air. My eyes closed as I lay in the floor, feeling like I could sleep for days.

"I know Harmony did!" Miranda giggled. "She met a boy..."

I grumbled, but a smile fit onto my face. "I did." I said, shyly. "His name is David and he works at the pizza place in the food court."

Vic looked down at me, his eyes showing no emotion. I smiled at him, before turning my attention back to the girls, who were in their respective others lap.

"So, who wants to start the sleepover?"
♠ ♠ ♠
David is an important part of the story. He will be returning in future chapters. get to liking him.

Thanks to Wilt and lovely lies for commenting. you guys are amazing.


Harmony