Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

When you dream of me tonight

"So, did you see how Vic looked at you when you talked about that boy?" Miranda asked, spooning a large glob of ice cream into her mouth. I averted my eyes, my face scrunching at her manners. "He was so mad."

"Why would he be mad? It's not like he likes me or anything. I've known him for a day." I replied, snapping a twizzler between my teeth. "And besides. I'm just some scrawny teenager. He's a rockstar. I'm nothing to him."

Miranda and Annalise rolled their eyes and looked at each other. I tilted my head in confusion as they stood up and grabbed my arms, dragging me to the bathroom. I was placed in front of the mirror and they told me to look.

"You are gorgeous. Any guy would be lucky to have you. And not only are you pretty outside, you're a frickin' supermodel inside." Annalise told me, hands on her hips.

"Really? I always thought I was blood and guts inside." I retorted, sarcastically.

I didn't want to see what they saw. I know what I saw of myself. I wasn't beautiful or gorgeous. I was Harmony. Harmony Lyric Anders. A homeless, abused, worthless girl. Fate just happened to have a sense of humor and is making me crazy. I mean, who gets placed in a rockstars home, gets a cute guy to talk to her, and has two girls telling her how pretty she is? No one. It doesn't happen.

Life has a silly way of throwing things in your face. It gives you lemons and when you make lemonade, it tastes pretty shitty. Makes you want to rewind and throw the lemons right back and tell life to fuck itself.

"Why don't you call out green eyes?" Miranda suggested, handing me her phone. "He seemed pretty interested if he gave you his number.

I sighed and snatched her phone from her grasp, dialing the number on the receipt. It rang a couple of times, before his voice picked up.

"Hello?"

I sighed, "Hey. It's Harmony. The veggie pizza girl?"

"Oh! Hey, what's going on?" He replied, falling back on his bed like some sort of a girl.

"Just hanging with some friends." I replied, feeling like I was lying through I teeth.

I didn't know if they were friends or if they were pitying me. I was just here.

"Sweet. I just finished Zombieland." He told me, running his hand through his hair.

I grinned, my eyes wide. "I love that movie!"

He and I talked like that for a little over twenty minutes until he told me he had to go.

"Before I go, can I ask you something?" He asked, sounding nervous.

I bit my lip and nodded, before blurting, "You just did, but yeah."

He laughed. "Would you wanna go out sometime?"

I pulled the phone and squealed, softly, Miranda and Annalise staring at me like I was crazy. "Yeah, definitely."

"Great. Tomorrow at five?"

"Definitely."

We said our good byes and as soon as I heard the dial tone, I began screaming. Bouncing up onto the couch, I jumped, softly, like an insane person.

"I have a date! I have a date tomorrow!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you he'd be back. this is just showing you what Harmony thinks of herself. as you can tell, it's a typical teenage girls thoughts of herself. Nothing positive.

It's almost my birthday! I'll be seventeen <3