Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Lay me down

As the taps on the door sounded, I grew nervous. I never dated! I didn't know what I was supposed to say when the need arose. Would I make a fool of myself? As these thoughts ran through my head, I was being shoved at the door.

"Go. Go!" Miranda hissed, a large smile on her face. She shot me a thumbs up, before slamming the door closed in my face.

I stood wide eyed, staring at the door, as David chuckled behind me. I blushed, feeling the heat in my cheeks as I turned to look at him, my green eyes showing my embarrassment. I pressed my cool hands to my cheeks, desperately, trying to push back the heat.

"You look cute." He smiled, pulling one hand away from my face. "Ready to go?"

**

The date was incredible. He took me to a nice restaraunt, not one so classy I had to dress-to-impress, and had small talk over a delicious vegan dinner. Afterwards, we went for a stroll down to the boardwalk, the fair lights casting glimmering shadows on the water.

He held my hand, loosely, and we continued talking about the little things. He was sweet and gentleman-like the entire night. He was the cliche' "perfect guy." Which was why I kept thinking of Vic and his perfect imperfections. His big brown eyes and incredible smile.

It was wrong, thinking of another guy while I was on a date. It was rude and felt dishonorable. I felt as though I owed David the chance to try and win me. He seemed nice enough. Plus, he was only a year above me, not nine, like Vic.

"I had a great time tonight, Harmony."

We were home now. He was waiting, expectantly, for me to reply. I smiled and nodded, letting him hug me.

"Thank you. It was a lovely night." I replied, keeping the smile on my face as he pecked my cheek, before walking away. The smile dropped as soon as he pulled out of the apartment complex's parking spot.

Walking into the apartment, I was bombarded by the girls. They were shooting questions at me faster than I could answer, when all I really wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep. It was shocking to me how easily I was fitting into the group. So easy, that I was possibly falling for one of the members.

"Honey, whats wrong?" Annalise noticed my dim demeanor and called me on it.

Shaking my head, I slipped off the shoes as I reached my bedroom. I shut the door, locking them out as I changed into my pajamas. Letting the large shirt slip over my bare skin, I sighed, contently, and slid under the covers, letting sleep drag me under.

**

"I think the date went bad. She came home and had a frown on her face and locked herself in her room." I heard Annalise's voice from the other side of my door.

I whimpered, softly, I threw my legs over the side of my bed. I unlocked the door and my eyes widened as I saw the boys filling the apartment. I looked down, realizing I was only in the large shirt and some boy shorts. A blush crept upon my cheeks and I hid myself so that only my head was visible through the door and I waved Annalise over.

"What's wrong?" she asked, coming up to me. I grabbed her arm and yanked her in before slamming the door behind her and locking it.

I kept my voice low to thwart any eavesdroppers as we sat down on my bed to talk. "David is perfect, Anna. I had a great time with him and given a chance I'm sure I could fall for him. . ."

"But?" she prompted, looking at me with concern.

"But it just makes me miss Vic," I admitted, barely raising my voice above a whisper.

"Oh no," she groaned and looked at me sadly.

I nodded, tears filling up my green eyes. I didn't want to feel this way. I barely know him and it's wrong. So wrong. But, he made me feel so good, so alive. Before, I barely felt like keeping myself alive. Now, I feel truly alive.

I looked up to see Anna looking at me, sympathetically. I shook my head and leaned into her, feeling the wetness on my cheeks. She wrapped her arms around me, shushing me, softly. I curled into her lap and let myself sob, quietly.

"I hate myself for feeling this way, but I can't help it." I cried, gently. "My heart hurts."

"I know, sweetie. It's called heartbreak."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, poor Harmony. She's never felt this before, seeing as though she had no friends, much less boyfriends, before she met the PTV boys. This is new to her.

Outfit!

my birthday is tomorrow! comment and give me that as a birthday present!