Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

And tell me everything will be alright

I stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day. I didn't like the feeling that my heart was being crushed into tiny little pieces. Annalise and Miranda kicked the boys out and brought me loads of ice cream and chocolates as we sat around the television watching A Walk To Remember.

Hah, yeah right. Mike was too stubborn and insisted I tell him what was wrong. He pushed into my bedroom, refusing to leave the house, even though the boys were easily manipulated into going.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Michael." I argued, crossing my arms over my chest. My green eyes glared into his brown eyes. "Drop. It."

"I'm not going to drop it. You're like my little sister and I don't want to see you upset." He responded, getting angry.

"Fine! I think I'm in love with your brother!" I yelled.

I didn't know that Vic had come back, looking for something he had dropped. Miranda and Annalise gasped, catching my attention. Tears were coming harder as Vic just stared at me, eyes wide.

"Vic....I...." I had no words to say as I turned and ran into my bedroom.

**

"Harmony." His voice called. I buried my face into my pillow, soaking it with my tears. "Harmony, look at me."

The bed dipped, meaning he has sat beside me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, wiping the tears away. His brown eyes were soft as he smile at me.

"What, Victor?" I asked, my face neutral. He winced and I felt myself soften. "I'm sorry."

He was silent, but I felt fingertips underneath my chin, lifting my face. I kept my eyes averted and as soon as lips crashed against them, they closed.

His lips were like an addiction, filling me. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip, before nibbling down on it. I moaned and my mouth was infiltrated as it opened. My arms found their way around his neck and my fingers delved into his hair, tangling. He shifted me into his lap, my legs winding around his waist.

"God, Harmony." He breathed, trailing his lip along my neck. I gasped as he bit down and sucked. "You're so beautiful."

I moaned and tipped my head back, before my brain finally registered what was happening. It unclouded from the lust taking over and I realized how wrong this was. I scrambled away, and curled up near the headboard.

"Vic, we can't. I'm younger than you, not even legal yet." I whispered, tears forming again. I was so sick of crying. "Vic you..you can't get involved with me. It'll ruin your career, being with someone underage."

He snorted, replying, "I honestly don't care. Harmony, I haven't felt this way about a girl in about three years. You make my heart pound and my hands sweat. I know I sound like a girl right now, no offense, but it's how I feel."

My head snapped up, green meeting brown in shock. He looked completely serious as he kept my gaze. I smiled, softly, and nodded.

"I trust you, Victor. But, this can't get out. Not until I turn eighteen. That's only a week away." I told him, seriously. "Can you wait."

"I'd wait forever. As long as I get you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww, how cute, right? I had to do cheesy. It's my nature.