Status: A-a-a-active!

Catastrophic

Shortness

I got home minutes before Vespera. She came in, cussing up a storm and she stripped herself of her wet jacket. It had started to rain right before I got home, and Vespera must have left the top of her Jeep off. She unlaced her Converse while ranting about this girl named Jessica, and how she was so happy all the time.

“And the coach is an ass.” She went on, falling onto the couch dramatically. The TV’s volume was on low, but we could still hear Spongebob talking to Patrick. Vespera picked up the remote and started flipping through the channels, finally stopping on Degrassi.

“I take it tryouts went bad?” I asked from the doorway that led into the kitchen.

“No, no, tryouts went well. It’s just that I’m stuck with little miss Gossip Girl, who’s also a ray of freaking sunshine, hanging on my every word, and won’t leave me the the hell alone!” Vespera almost yelled. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing at her outburst. “Then the coach wouldn’t leave me to do my thing, and the goalie kept pushing me around, so I gave her a fat lip...”

“Vespera. We’ve talked about this...” I told her, sighing. “Hitting people just because the annoy you is wrong.”

“She was asking for it...” Vespera mumbled. “But hey! I’m on the team now.” I shook my head, chuckling despite Vespera’s violent acts, and walked upstairs to my room. Rue was laying stretched out on my bed, not even taking up a foot. I rubbed my hands together, then started to move my dresser away from the window and put it next to my desk I ran back downstairs to get small bench, but it was something like a window seat, that you’d put next to, well, window.

“Whaaatcha doing?” Vespera asked as she walked into my room. I turned around and glanced at her, then picked up a spare pillow and placed it onto the window seat. “Redecorating already?”

“You know I’ve always wanted a window seat. Well, this is my makeshift one.” I replied, smiling with my work. Vespera laughed slightly and told me she’d b returning to her secret lair for the rest of the night. I sighed and fell back onto my bed next to Rue, which she hissed and got up, padding out of the room.

“Well jeez...” I mumbled.

The next morning Vespera and I repeated the process of getting ready. I dressed in plain dark skinny jeans and a Muse t-shirt with black and white Converse. I had the locket around my neck, but that was the only jewelry. Vespera, as usual, came bounding down the stairs in a rainbow. She had red Converse, yellow skinny jeans, a blue tutu, and an orange top, her hair teased.

“... It looks like a rainbow threw up on you.” I told her as she came to pour herself a cup of coffee. She just stuck her tongue out at me since our mom was just one room away, and didn’t want her to hear her cuss me out.

“Just get your a-butt in my car.” Vespera said, glaring. I laughed, putting my cup in the sink.

“I’m taking my bike to school.” I replied, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulders. I went out to the garage and started my bike up, then rode off to school with Vespera trying to keep up.

The day passed on slowly, as all Friday’s did. I still couldn’t believe it was already Friday, even though we did come in the middle of the week. Jasper, it turned out, had four of my six classes. I pent most of the day with him, and found out that his parents had died in a car accident when he was five, and was adopted out to his now parents. He also told me that he was originally from Texas, and that was why he had a southern drawl to his voice.

Second period was a drag, though, since I sat next to Jessica. She told me that the Cullen’s never let anyone inside their little family, and didn’t know what made me and Bella so special. I almost had a Vespera moment and hit her. But I didn’t, unfortunately. Vespera got angry and cussed out our science teacher, and told him he was a old lonely man who would never get a girlfriend. She made him cry, and landed herself a two hour detention, that she would serve after the soccer game she had to play in.

Walking out of the school with Jasper at the end of the day put the cherry on top of my day. He saw my motorcycle, and asked if I really knew how to ride one.

“Oh, I do.” I told him, swinging a leg over it’s side.Jasper shook his head in disbelief, his mouth open in a smile.

“You’re much too small to be able to ride a motorcycle.” Jasper told me, amused. “You’re only a little bigger than Alice, and she’s the smallest person I know.” I glared at him.

“I’m not shooooort.” I whined, then shoved the key into it’s slot. “Now, to prove you right, good bye Jazz.” I started it up, then drove way, all the while Jasper laughing at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the filler!