Status: A-a-a-active!

Catastrophic

Ass-face.

“What the hell is wrong with you???” Were the first words out of Vespera’s mind when I got home. I sighed, making my way up to my room. She followed me, ranting about how I nearly gave her a heart attack.

“Well?” She prompted when I fell back onto my bed. Rue meowed loudly at Vespera, then left the room. Vespera put a hand on her hip, looking at me expectantly.

“Mom hit me.” I told her, waiting for a reaction. She rolled her eyes.

“That’s no reason to run away from home!” Vespera said.

“She brought up dad.” I replied, glaring. “She said that she didn’t know how he put up with me.” Her features softened, and came to sit next to me.

“You know she didn’t mean it.” She said quietly. That’s what Jacob said I contemplated telling her.

“I know.” I replied, sighing. Silence followed for a few minutes.

“Is that why you came home?” Vespera asked. I shook my head, biting my lip.

“I met a person, who convinced me to go back.” I said, skidding around any details.

“Who?” She asked curiously.

“No one important.” I replied, lying through my teeth. Jacob is important, I just didn’t know why yet.

“Liar.” Vespera put bluntly, staring at me. I gave her an annoyed look, then sighed again.

“Okay, no one you need to worry about.” I replied, smiling. She really had no reason to worry about him.

“But I wanna knooow!” She whined, reaching over to poke me multiple times. I shrieked, laughing as I squirmed away to the corner of the bed. “So tell me? Please?”

“... His name is Jacob.” I replied slowly, “and he lives in La Push.”

“Ooooooooh is he cute?” Vespera pressed, all of her attention on me. I grinned at her.

“You don’t like muscular guys.” I replied, shaking my head.

“Hey! They can be muscular... I just don’t like six packs...” She said, huffing, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Well he definitely had a six pack.” I replied, nodding my head. She sighed dramatically.

“Then he’s all yours.” She joked. A smile came across my face as I thought of him.

“He was kind of an ass at first.” I mused. Vespera looked at me strangely. “But then turned out to be kind of a sweetheart.”

“Awww does Charlotte have a crush on Jakey?” Vespera teased. I rolled my eyes, but the smile stayed on my face.

“No.” I answered, “I just met the guy. Plus, tan really isn’t my type.” I answered.

“It could beee!” Vespera told me, putting a hand over her heart. I rolled my eyes once more.

“Get out.” I told her playfully, shoving her to the edge of the bed. She yelped, and fell of, right on her ass. She groaned as she got up, rubbing her bottom, glaring at me.

“Ass-face.” She mumbled, walking out of my room and closing the door. I laid back, thinking about Jacob. I didn’t like him. I just met him. Something told me I could learn to love him, though, and it scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not going to push you guys to comment, as long as you read... =D