‹ Prequel: The Sun Makes Shadows
Status: Sequel!

There's No Dark Without Light

Forigivness

Nyaa’s POV

I couldn’t breathe right; I kept trying to hold my breath. Jimmy was after me and I was hiding in my room under the bed. Suddenly I felt someone rush under the bed with me.

What the hell?

It was Matt. He placed a finger to his lips signaling for me to shush and I just smiled. As we waited I looked over at Matt.

“Matt?”

“Yeah Nyaa?”

“I forgive you,” his mouth dropped.

“What?!” He cheered and I immediately shush him.

“Jimmy will hear you,” I whispered.

“That’s great!” He ignored my warning.

Suddenly I felt hands around my ankles. I was yanked out from under the bed with a scream escaping my lips. Jimmy threw me over his shoulder with an evil laugh.

“Got ya “

“Dinner time!” Mom yelled from down the stairs.

The guys were here to celebrate Matt coming home and we decided to play hide ‘n seek while we waited to eat.

“Is there potatoes? I ain’t letting her down unless there are potatoes!” Jimmy shouted.

“Gimme my daughter Jim,” Matt roared with laughter and grabbed me from his arms carrying me bridal style.

“I can walk ya know,” I sighed but the grown men ignored me, bickering over who got to carry me and what not.

As we descended the stairs I spotted Zacky.

“Pudgy, save me!” I cried.

“Just for calling me that, no,” he answered then Brian walked by.

“Uncle Brian,” I begged and he smiled.

“Matt give me the girl,” he ordered grabbing me from my father’s arms and setting me down on my feet.

“Yay!” I cheered as I ran off.

“She’s escaping!” Jimmy yelled.

“Get ‘er!” Matt ordered and I moved my feet faster.

I stopped once I got to the table and smiled at all the girls who stared at me oddly. When the guys got there Matt picked me up again, bridal style.

“Mom, dad won’t let me down,” I whined.

“Matt,” she warned.

“Yes ma’am,” he answered dropping me on my feet.

I smiled. Life was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah
-Neche