The Absence Of Nothing

Zero.

I want to know all that can be known. I wish to scream from the city rooftops, straight into the ears of an unbeknowing world. I want to see all that can be seen, the recollections of a thousand lifetimes synced to the metronome of the suburbs. I want to love-one and only-filling the hollow void that exists in every concave abyss. I want to give the blind the gift that only the knowledge of sight can give to them. I want the deaf to be reborn into a world in which they will be cradled in soft harmonies. I want to bathe in the city's light, until I shine as brightly as one can shine. I want to live, breathe, and dance in the world I will create; one of compassion and love, with the right mix of interest that will create an undying loyalty that will encircle us all. I want to travel, far and wide, my great loves following in my wake as we ride the crests of a broken sea, unknown above the sea of a thousand men. I want to break free of the bonds that hold me to all that lives beneath the glow of even the softest of light.

I want life. The human life that drowns itself in passion will undoubtedly be met with pain. But I will live. I will survive.

This is my utopia..

But we are never truly free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. Comments/opinions are lovee.
- Anjie.