Mystery Boy

Without Looking.

I woke up to the sound of Jacky whispering my name and shaking me roughly. My eyes opened and I looked up to him. My head was in his lap and he was looking down at me with wide and urgent eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked automatically.

He just shook his head and gently pushed me up and off of him as a harsh voice yelled his name up stairs. My eyes watched nervously as he fluidly rose from the couch and climbed the stairs. I laid my head back down on the couch and listened as the quiet of the house was disrupted by the harsh sounds of yelling. Jacky was silent though, as usual, and that was more unnerving than if he would have been yelling back at the man.

Then the yelling stopped and I froze as the sound of rushed footsteps pounded over my head. I knew that couldn't be Jacky because he walked incredibly silently. I stood up quickly and threw myself across the room and into a little closet. Charming followed me when I snapped for him and I pushed the closet door closed quickly as thumping sounded on the stairs.

"What the hell do you do down here all the time?" a drunken voice slurred roughly.

I didn't hear a reply from Jacky. That silence was followed by the sound of Jacky being hit. I held my breath as Jacky let out a light groan begrudgingly.

"Next time answer me, you piece of shit."

I let myself out of Jacky's closet when the sound of the man retreating up the stairs was gone. Jacky was facing the other way as I walked back over to him. "Jacky?" I whispered as I reached out to touch his arm.

He pulled away from me slowly and shook his head. I bit my lip as I rested the palm of my hand against his back and leaned up on my tippy-toes to push my lips against his neck. I didn't know why I did it, but something inside of me told me I had to, I wanted to.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

Jacky was frozen against me, his muscles rigid. My eyes scanned around his room quickly, noticing that it was around midnight. I leaned to the left and kissed Jacky's neck once more, feeling his head tilt to the right to give my better access to his smooth skin. I couldn't help but bite his neck lightly as I tried to get him to react to me. He leaned his head back so that his head was almost on my shoulder and our cheeks were touching. I wanted to move my face over and press my lips to his, but his eyes were closed and I wasn't sure of myself.

His lip rings weren't in his lips, I noted, as my eyes moved to them. Then, a minute later, my own lips followed my eyes. My lips pressed into the side of his mouth. I was shocked when he turned around immediately and pulled my closer to him by the sides of my shirt. My arms moved up his chest and then locked around his neck as he leant down to kiss me harder.

I could feel Jacky pushing me over towards his bed, and I followed his lead automatically. We barely pulled apart when I dropped down onto his sheets. He followed quickly, straddling my waist as I tugged his mouth back down to mine, trying desperately to ignore the dark bruise that was already forming around his right eye.

I moaned lightly when he moved his lips to the hollow behind my ear and began to tease the skin. I reached my hand between our chests and grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it up so that it was only covering his shoulders. He sat up for a minute, causing our hips to grind together, and pulled it over his head, throwing it off to the far corner of his bedroom.

Then he was leaning down again, his lips pressing against mine feverishly. I had never seen this much emotion and intensity in Jacky before. And even though he was still being quiet, I heard him like he was screaming. My fingers moved over every inch of his stomach and chest, and then moved to play with his hair.

As I reached down to pull my own shirt over my head, he rested all his body weight on me, stopping me automatically. My eyes opened to meet his clear blue orbs. "What's wrong?" I asked automatically, becoming self-conscious.

He shook his head and pressed his soft and warm lips against mine lightly. He sat up and then climbed off of me before going over to a brown dresser and opening the first drawer. He pulled out a pair of blue shorts and tossed them over to me. I smiled at him and climbed under his blankets before slipping my jeans off and the shorts on.

"Tada," I said cheekily as pulled his pillow under my head. I knew that he didn't want to get anything sexual from me tonight. I watched as he slipped out of his tight jeans, leaving him in only his boxers and with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he grabbed a knitted blanket from the floor and headed over to the couch that my dog was occupying.

He stopped short and looked back to me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not going to kick you out of your own bed." I patted the spot next to me, "Lay with me."

Jacky thought about it for a second, not moving. It wasn't until I got up and reached to grab the blanket from him that he sighed and gave in, knowing that he'd be sleeping in his bed either way. I smiled triumphantly and grabbed his wrist, pulling him into his own bed with me. I wanted to talk to him as I pulled him down with me, but I didn't know what to say.

So I just rested my elbow on his chest and stared at his face. His eyes were closed as I moved my eyes over every feature of his face, trying to memorize everything as quickly as I could. Even with his light eyes shut he was still a beautiful boy. His features seemed softer in the darkness, peaceful. I moved so that my ribs were leaning against his, instead of my elbow on his chest. I moved my fingers to trace the darkening bruise on his face, flinching when he flinched underneath me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered almost inaudibly.

His eyes opened and they were bright against the dark in the room. He nodded and then I leaned down to push my lips against his. When we pulled apart he kept his eyes closed and laid back down, a ghost of a smile on his lips. I kissed his jaw before I slid off of him and laid with my head next to him on the pillow. His face was right next to mine, and our breath mingled every time we exhaled.

I closed my eyes as Jacky shifted. The quiet boy moved smoothly so that his left arm was thrown over my hips and his legs were tangled with mine. His head was resting on my stomach and I knew that he was looking up to me because when I peaked my eyes open, he quickly closed his eyes.

My fingers ran through his hair as his left hand traced patterns on my lower back. I closed my eyes and forgot that we were just a couple of teenagers, holed up in a basement, hiding from our parents and the realness of the outside world. Jacky's blankets smelled just like him, smelled clean and fresh, and the weight of his head on my stomach felt like he was holding me to the ground, keeping me from floating away to some place bad.

I reached down with my right hand and let my fingers raked over his broad shoulder. He dipped his head down into my stomach and groaned at my nails raked over his skin. I smiled to myself in the darkness and then bit my lip as his fingers dug into my hip, making my nerves tingle like when your foot is about to fall asleep.

I didn't want to go to sleep, because I knew that when I woke up I'd have to go home, and then go to school. And I knew that if I went home, my father would be there, hysterical and yelling. He'd be outside right now, looking for me, wondering where I could've gone if I wasn't in my car or at Ronnie's.

He might think I was here, but he wouldn't come to the door. He knew Jacky's father was trouble, he'd told me my first day here. Maybe he had stopped looking by now, thinking that Jacky and I were dating, or together, doing something inappropriate. We basically were.

"Come 'ere," I whispered as I cupped his face in my hands. I bit my lip as he slid up my body, causing my shirt to ride up over my stomach as he moved his face to mine. Our lips didn't touch though, we merely looked at each other, but my arm wrapped around his neck and his fingers gripped onto my slim waist.

"You're beautiful," he whispered to me, almost silently and he nestled his face in the crook of my neck.

I pushed on his chest, a motion that meant for him to get off of me. He did slowly and then sat cross legged, looking at me oddly as I too, sat up. I grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head before he could protest; before he could be a gentleman.

I sat in front of him in a pair of underwear, his boxers, and my favorite purple and black laced bra. Jacky's eyes grew wide as he took in the sight before him, and then he turned his gaze away as a blush, even identifiable in the darkness, rose on his cheeks.

I smiled and reached over to cup his chin and bring his gaze back to me. "Look at me," I whispered, watching as his eyes moved from my own down to my chest and then back to my eyes. "I want you to see me."

Jacky looked at my face and studied my eyes. Then he looked at me with confusion in his own. I knew that he was asking, "Why me?"

"I don't know," I whispered, rubbing my thumb over the bruise on his cheek bone, "But I just need you to, okay?"

Jacky looked down to the spot of bed between us. I took this moment to reached behind me and unclasp the black straps. Jacky didn't looked up to me as I pulled it off of my shoulders and discarded it to his floor. It wasn't until I laid back on his pilled and reached up to grab his wrist that his eyes even moved to my face.

I nodded for him to come closer. I pulled his wrist until he was straddling my hips and looking down into my eyes. As he leaned down he placed elbows on the bed just below my armpits and his arms went under my shoulders and pulled me up to him so that our chests were flush together.

I held my breath as our skin touched, my breasts pressing into his chest. He leaned forward until his lips were at my ear. "I can see," he told me quietly, "Without looking, that you're perfect."

I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips against my shoulder and then rolled off of me, pulling me over to the I was laying on my stomach, my head on his shoulder. I felt him pull his blankets over us as I kissed his arm and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
So... like it?
If you do, comment.
And guess what! I saw Falling In Reverse live yesterday! It was amazing! I got a shirt for myself, one for my best friend who couldn't go, and then two pillow cases! One with Ronnie and one with Jacky! And they have lyrics on the back! (:

Image