Mystery Boy

Park.

"It's so cute," I murmured, looking ahead at the little park that had been lost in the woods.

Jacky nodded and smiled, before leading me over to the merry-go-round that surprisingly wasn't rusted one bit. I sat down and slid to the middle as Jacky started spinning me. I laughed loudly as he got it moving quickly and then jumped on, like we were little children again.

As it slowed down he stayed on and looked at me, his eyes shinning as I grinned. "This reminds me of my childhood," I told him, thinking back to the days my Kelley and I used to spend at the park.

Jacky nodded again lightly and moved his eyes to meet mine. "Don't worry about Ina," he murmured, shaking his head.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You're being silly. I should be allowed to stick up for you."

Jacky sighed and changed the subject again. Jacky and I played around at the park for about an hour. He chased me on the jungle gym, tacked me on the slide, and pushed me on the swings. We acted like we were six years old again.

We walked back hand in hand, him listening to me talk as I gaged his facial expressions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that's barely anything, but I'm not updating to update. I need to tell you guys something.

I was planning on writing a really long update and then telling you guys, but I got this far and can't write anymore.

Someone stole this story and is rewriting each chapter and posting it as her own. I asked her to stop and she told me no, and that I was being all these things.

I'm still trying to decided if I'm going to take all my stories down and delete my account. I don't want to, but I honestly can't even post if I KNOW someone is just going to steal my idea. I've been on Mibba for awhile, and I'd hate it if I had to leave, because it's what I look forward to everyday, but I can't trust people on this website to be honest.

It really hit me that if I love writing, I have to be more careful about what I do. I can't go posting my stuff online because I don't trust people not to steal from me.

I have 16 stories on here. I'll probably end up taking them all down because no one here is going to do anything to make sure that this doesn't happen or stop happening.

Awhile ago my Grammy asked me how I know that people won't steal my stories, I told her that you just have to trust that people are good and well. And because Mibba was a community that everyone is that way.

But I guess I was wrong. So, I'm not going to update anything for awhile, because I literally can't. I'm sorry. I hope you liked what I've written so far, but I'm going to have to think about things before I decide to keep going.

Plus, you'll always have my story, just rewritten by someone else.

http://stories.mibba.com/read/449991/Mystery-Boy/

I'm really sorry guys.