Mystery Boy

"Take Your Time"

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm with Easton and Taite on either side of me. I groaned and stretched, feeling my bones crack from not being move in a white since I had two young boys laying on me.

I yawned as I sat up and shoved Easton. "Get up," I whined, pushing him away from me and closer to the wall.

"No," he replied, drawing out the word as he opened his eyes and then slammed them close just as quickly, hoping to get right back to sleep.

"Get up, Easton," I commanded, "It's time for school." I slid down to the end of my bed and stood up so that I wouldn't have to climb over my brother. I pushed my hair out of my face as I looked towards the couch, noticing it was vacant of any family members. I rolled my eyes and moved towards my dad's room.

I knocked on their door and pushed it open. "Dad?" I called into the dark room.

"It's just me, Airea," I heard Ina reply before the bedside lamp was flipped on and she came into view, sitting up in bed.

"Where's my dad?" I questioned as I took a step back.

"He'll be back soon," she said as she stood up and slipped her feet into a pair of pink slippers. Her hand was on her stomach as she slipped on a jacket

I folded my arms over my chest and kept my eyes narrowed. "You're not going to tell me where he is this early in the morning?"

Ina just shrugged her narrow shoulders. "What did you need?"

I rolled my eyes but replied. "Your sons slept in my bed all night since you couldn't be bothered to wake them up and put them in their own when you went to sleep. But I figured you'd need to get them ready for school."

Ina stopped moving and looked to me flatly. "I'm sorry I left them with you," she said, "But you do not need to have an attitude."

"Whatever," I replied, "I've got to get ready." I turned on my heel and walked away from her room. I walked into my own room and rolled my eyes at the three sleeping boys who lingered around the room.

I grabbed clothes from the closet and a towel before I headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and started the shower as I heard Ina rousing the boys in my room. I climbed in and showered quickly since about halfway through Decklan stood outside the bathroom door, whining about having to pee. I dressed as fast as I could and threw the door open, glaring at Decklan.

"Thank god," he exclaimed as he pushed past me, leaving me standing in the hall with the door slammed in my face.

I rolled my eyes and moved to the room so that I could brush and dry my hair. It took a little while to get the thick locks not to drip on my shoulders, but when it was dry I began to straighten it, letting the steam float up and away from it before I moved onto the next piece.

Decklan came walking in as I was doing my makeup, a towel wrapped around his waist. I made a disgusted noise in the back of my throat as I looked away.

Decklan rolled his eyes. "You find that Jacky kid attractive but you sound disgusted with me?"

"Shut up, Decklan," I demanded, "You're just a pig in general."

Decklan laughed at me and gave me a pointed look. "Are you going to leave so I can get dressed?"

I ignored him as I rimmed my eyes in thick black liner. "You should've got dressed in the bathroom. I'm not done yet."

Decklan groaned loudly and picked up his clothes from his bed before he stormed out of the room, leaving me behind with a cocky smirk on my lips. I finished a couple minutes later and checked the time, noting that the guys would soon be outside waiting at my car.

I grabbed my school bag, a jacket, and slipped into my shoes. I didn't even bother to call goodbye as I slipped out the front door. Ronnie, who was leaning against the hood of my car, grinned when I hopped down the front stairs.

"Morning," he said as he stood up and dusted off the spot where he'd been touching.

"Hey," I greeted, unlocking the car and throwing my bag into the back, "Where's Jacky?"

Ronnie looked around like the quiet boy would be standing somewhere close. "I don't know," he said with a simple shrug, "Maybe he's running late."

I bit my lip and then slid into my car, Ronnie getting into the passengers seat. "We can't just leave him," Ronnie claimed as I started up the car.

"I'm not leaving him," I replied as I headed towards Jacky's house.

"You can't just go knock on the door," Ronnie growled as I parked across the street from Jacky's simple house.

I rolled my eyes at Ronnie. "Do you think I'm that stupid?" I questioned, watching as he was about to disagree and then stopped.

"Well..."

I slapped his arm. "You're an asshole," I claimed with a joking smile on my lips. "Wait here," I said, "I'll be right back."

Before Ronnie could grab a fist full of my shirt and hold me in, I was already out the car and running around the side of the house towards the basement window. ducked under the back windows of the house and crouched down by Jacky's bedroom window.

I grinned when Jacky was on the other side. He was rushing around, looking for something. A shirt, I assumed, since his abdomen was bare of any clothing. I smiled and watched him try to hurry for a minute before I lightly rapped on his window.

Jacky looked up with a start and hurried over to the window when he saw that it was just me. "I'm coming," he said as he yanked a wrinkled shirt over his head. "You should go."

I shrugged and smiled down at him. "Take your time."

He stopped and looked up to me, his gaze cautious. "What?" he asked.

I shook my head softly as I leaned down and pressed my lips against his pierced ones.

As I pulled back he gave me an odd look.

"I just felt like it," I answered his unspoken question.

Jacky nodded once and then cracked a smile when I cupped his face with my hand and pulled his mouth back to mine once again. "Ronnie and I are across the street," I told him as we disconnected, "Take your time."
♠ ♠ ♠
(: here's one, finally.
If you guys want to know about updates or want to request an update, you should follow me on Twitter.
SoSickOfMaddi

Thanks!