Status: We'll See!

It Was Just A Dream

Ein.

She was beautiful. That was all Alex could think of when he saw the blue-eyed-beauty from across the street of the little photo shop he worked at. His own pale eyes just seemed to stare out at her even through the blinding glare of the sun was in his eyes.

He had seen her several times before, but those days had been very gray days. Today, on the other hand, was a bright day. Rare for the streets of Montreal. The sun shown bright against her chestnut hair, making all the natural highlights stand out more.

The shop was slow as usual today. Sometimes a customer would come in and get their proofs printed out. It wasn't hard work, but it was work and the manager payed well even if they didn't get customers at all that day. Alex, being a good worker, only stopped in to check to make sure everything was going steady for the newest employee, and he wasn't even supposed to be at work.

After seeing her pass the shop again that day, Alex had made up his mind. He'd follow her. You see, there's something different about Alex. He wasn't a normal teenage boy, oh no, he was extremely different.

Alex had a power, and this single power was the ability to make dreams come true. If he wanted something, he'd most likely get it, and he didn't have to work hard in order to get it either.

He ran out after her, and as he got close enough to touch her, he grabbed her wrist lightly.

"Pardon, but I don't think a gentlemen like you should be grabbing a lady's wrist so sudden." She whispered.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help noticing your beauty in the window of the shop over there and I had to see you up close. May I get you some coffee?" He asked with a smile on his face. How could somebody resist that smile?

"Well, I'd love to, but I have an appointment at the doctor's office. I'm sorry, but I only wish I had the time." And in a blink of Alex's eye, everything changed. The clocks went backwards ten minutes and they were the only two who didn't notice the change.

"What time do you have to be there?" He asked, knowing full well what had happened after a slight pain in the back of his head. It happened every time a wish or a dream occurred.

"I have to be there at 10:30a.m. And it's only..." She checked her watch with a puzzled look. "It's only 9:20. Well, I suppose I can have a quick cup of coffee."

A smile spread upon Alex's face, and he led her to a small coffee shack. It didn't take long either for them to get to know each other, and soon enough she lost track of time and stayed a little to long.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Alex. My appointment is in ten minutes. Must have lost track of time. I'll talk to you again, here's my number." And she ran out of the shop and into a bus that so happened to be waiting at the corner of the street.

Alex smiled. The number of his blue-eyed-beauty was in his hands. This was the moment he had been waiting for for a very long time. After adding her to his contacts, he stood up, paid for the coffee, and started walking home.

He couldn't wait to see Evangeline again.
♠ ♠ ♠
1/3... DONE! Whoo.
And it might be continued on. Took me forever to get inspired on this. :P
Enjoy?