Jade

I think you might need two ambulances

I rushed through the front door to an angry looking Lucy.

“I’m sorry” I gasped. I was waiting for my breathing to even.

“Why are you so late Jade, c’mon I have a life too.” I knew that, but I had a friend, I made real friend.

“Im sorry, I was at the ‘coffee pot’ I made a new friend” I smiled then looked at my wrists, maybe phoenix would help my marks fade.

“Jade, im happy for you but you have to take responsibility. I have to get home to Daniel, but remember Jade, just don’t let this happen again, because I cant keep waiting around while you parade around with your new bestie” She did quotations with her fingers on the word bestie.

“By Lucy” I gave her a hug and sat on the sofa waiting for the screeching sound of tires.
I walked into my Nan’s room to find her sleeping.
Then I went to the kitchen and pulled out a bag of dehydrated beans, then corn, then peas and chucked them into a pot of hot water. I got out two potatoes and started peeling them when I heard a scream.

I ran to my Nan’s room. Nan was having a heart attack. I started to scream as well, and then I ran to the phone trying to remember the three simple numbers.

“Argh!!! Um…. 000, YES!” I dialed fast missing a few times, and then I got it on try 3.
The operator had a kiwi accent. I just blurted out what I knew then put the slammed the receiver against the wall.

I didn’t want to watch my Nan suffer, but I couldn’t just stand there.
I jogged to the kitchen to turn the hot water off. Then I remembered the ambulance station was like a minute away, and then I heard the screeching of tires again, and someone banging rapidly on the door.

I sort of had a habit of passing out, and when I opened the door and somehow managed to gulp ‘Nana, bed room, attack, heart’ I fell to floor and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
--------------------------------------------------------
okay, so its very short, but its all it needed.