Sequel: No Turning Back Now.
Status: Go read the sequel ; No Turning Back Now

What I'm Looking For...

None of your Business.

I walked out of my dormitory after getting changed out of my robes. I scuffed down the stairs, in search of the twins. I got down to the big stair case in the entrance when I saw them basically bouncing through the front door. I stood and waited for them to notice me, while they made their way up the stairs.

They were nearly at the top; pushing each other and saying things I didn’t pick up from up here, before they noticed me. They stopped pushing each other but kept walking until they were on the top step.

“What’re you guys so excited about?” I asked, looking up at them.

“Hasn’t Harry told you?” George said.

“Told me what?” I asked confused.

“That he’s the youngest Seeker in a century to play for a house team. But ssh” Fred said, pressing his finger to his lips.

“Wood wants to keep it a secret, so don’t tell anyone” added George. They started to keep going past me, but I walked with them.

“I thought first years didn’t get into the teams?”

“Oh, they don’t, but Professor McGonagall must think he’s good enough to play.”

“Fair enough.” I said while we went up one of many staircases, we talked about what they had done that day; what pranks they’d pulled and if they got in trouble.

“And how was Miss Samuels’ day?” Fred said as we reached the seventh floor.

“Pretty average, had our first flying lesson,” I told them; even though they already knew, seeing as Harry was now on the Quidditch team “And I nearly punched Draco” I said before quickly entering the common-room, basically running away from them.

“What?” They both said “Nice one, Blondie”

I relaxed, realising they weren’t going to give me a lecture like Hermione did.

“Thank you, thank you” I said, bowing multiple times.

“We are not worthy!”

“Oh, sure you are. Now, go get changed. Go, go, go!”

“Okay, mum” Fred said.

“Wait, wait, wait!” George said, stopping Fred from walking any further.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you not remember what I said to you on the train?” He asked, an unreadable expression on his face. My eyes widened as I remembered our conversation, and I started to shake my head; backing away from them. Fred looked a bit confused, but I didn’t have time to explain it to him.

“No, no, no, no, no” I said quickly.

“Oh, I thought you said we were different?” Fred said. I see he’s caught on.

“Because we were older” Added George, while they both started cornering me. I hit a wall, and slid down it, pressing myself against it.

“Oh come on guys...” I trailed off. They both quickly grabbed one of my arms, and tried to pull me up, but I wouldn’t have it. I gave in after a couple of minutes of struggling, and sighed as they dragged me up the stairs. They planted me on the spot.

“I don’t want to be here!” I exclaimed; quickly covering both my eyes by pressing my hands tightly over them. I dropped to the ground, and crossed my legs. “It’s kidnapping!”

“You said it would be different; I was just testing that” Said George from somewhere in the room.

“If I had known you would drag me with you while you got changed, by force, I wouldn’t have said it” I replied.

“Well now you know” Said Fred, from the same general direction.

“Don’t mess with the Weasley twins?” I guessed.

“Exactly” The chimed.

“How long do you two need to get changed anyways?” I asked impatiently.

“As much time as we’ve just been given” George said on my right.

“Come on, stand up” Said Fred on my left. I stood up and headed straight for the door.

“Oh, she really is afraid of boy cooties, after all” I heard one of them say behind me.

“Then why else would I hang out with your brother and Harry?” I asked. “Oh and you guys, don’t forget you guys”

“It’s a cover-up.” Fred informed me while we walked towards the stairs.

“Oh really? I’ll hug you! I will! Both of you!”

“But we have cooties remember” George said. I sighed.

“Okay, it’s getting annoying now”

“Ha! We win!” they both said.

“No! I just don’t want to watch guys get changed; that’s ewwies.”I informed them like I had on the train. “And you have to agree with me; I’m your Queen.”

George went to argue, but Fred cut him off.

“I think he just wants the hug” He told me.

“Awh, does Georgy want a hug?” Before even waiting for him to reply, I threw my arms around him and gave him a big bear hug.

“What about me?” Fred asked once I let go of George. I smiled and hugged him, too. We headed back down the stairs ago to the great hall for dinner. I bounced down a couple of steps head of them, before looking over my shoulder and yelling; “Race you there!”

I took off down the steps, making sure to avoid other people, and moving staircases. I ran as fast as I could and got to the entrance hall first. We walked in and we spotted Harry and Ron sitting together.

“Come on, guys, to Potter!” I said, and we headed over to them.

“Well done” said George in a low voice, while I sat down “Wood told us. We’re on the team too – beaters”

“I tell you, we’re going to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year,” said Fred. “We haven’t won since Charlie left, but this year’s team is going to be brilliant. You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us.”

“Anyway, we’ve got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he’s found a new secret passageway out of the school.”

“Bet it’s that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarty that we found in our first week. See you.”

Fred and George had hardly disappeared when someone far less welcome turned up; Malfoy, flanked by none other than Crabbe and Goyle.

“Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?”

“You’re a lot braver now you’re back on the ground and you’ve got your little friends with you” Said Harry coldly. The truth was, there was nothing small about Crabbe and Goyle, but as the High table was full of teachers, neither of them could do more than crack their knuckles and scowl.

“I’d take you on anytime on my own,” said Malfoy. “Tonight, if you want. Wizard’s duel. Wands only – no contact. What’s the matter? Never heard of a wizard’s duel before, I suppose?”

“Don’t push your luck, Malfoy” I said, at the same time that Ron wheeled around on his seat and said “Of course he has. I’m his second, who’s yours?”

Malfoy looked at Crabbe and Goyle, sizing them up.

“Crabbe. Midnight all right? We’ll meet you in the trophy room, that’s always unlocked.”

When Malfoy was gone, we all looked at each other.

“What’s a wizards duel?” Harry asked.

“And what do you mean, you’re his second?” I added.

“Well, a second’s there to take over if you die” Ron said casually, getting started on a pie that was on his plate. “But people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards. The most you and Malfoy’ll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neither of you knows enough magic to do any real damage. I bet he expected you to refuse, anyway.”

“And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?”

“Throw it away and punch him on the nose” I suggested.

“Excuse me.”

We all looked up. It was Hermione.

“Can’t a person eat in peace in this place?” said Ron. Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.

“I couldn’t help but overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying-“

“Be you could” Ron muttered.

“-And you mustn’t go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you’ll lose Gryffindor if you’re caught, and you’re bound to be. It’s really very selfish of you.”

“And it’s really none of your business” said Harry.

“Goodbye” added Ron.

We had dinner, and then headed up to our dormitories. I had a feeling it was going to be a long night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohtkay so the Fred and George bit; I was in a weird mood last night; but it's staying.
I don't care if you don't like it >:D
Uhh I decided to cut this chapter short cause, well, I felt like it. And it's not that short so...
Comment or Fred and George will kidnap you(;
-Josifer(: