Status: Please tell me if I should put the lyrics in the summery.

Cemetery Drive

Cemetery Drive

I remember that night perfectly.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates.


A car crashed through the metal gates of the cemetery. It had scared the both of us to death.

In the dress your husband hates

She was in the dress I got her. I loved the way it complemented her body so beautifully. Strapless black top with red skirt and belt, and a transparent layer of black over the skirt. I remember what she told her husband when he asked her where she got it. Oh this? I got it the other day. Her husband always hated it. Sometimes I think he knew that another man bought that for her; that she loved someone else.

Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door


We were sitting in front of the mausoleum door, drinking and having a good time. We always did this in these kind of places. She was afraid that her husband might find us if we went anywhere else. It was all going perfect when we heard the crash. The police spot light was blinding as it when over the cemetery looking for the criminal.

And they found you on the bathroom floor
I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists


She had slit her wrists with one of her razors. Her friend went into the house and heard her singing one of the songs I wrote, and crying. She tried to get the door open but HE had broken it so she couldn’t get out. By the time her friend got the door open it was too late. She was dead. They found her one the bathroom floor.

It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying
If you want I'll keep on crying


He told her he was going to shoot me. These days I wish he did. He had the gun in his hand and stuck to my head. He was yelling at me. This is your fault! You made her cheat on me! You seduced her! If there hadn’t been a gun to my head I would laughed. He just didn’t understand that she didn’t love him anymore. He just about to shoot when his cell phone rang. The person on the other end was so loud I could hear them. I couldn’t understand much of what they said, but the one sentence I did understand made my heart stop. They found her on the bathroom floor. He dropped the phone and the gun, and fell to his knees. I couldn’t move, I so shocked that it happened. She was gone. I still miss her. Even after almost a year I still haven't gotten over her.

Did you get what you deserve?
Is this what you always want me for?


I used wonder if she deserved what she got. She cheated on her husband and ended up dead. I wondered if she just wanted me so she would have an excuse to kill her self. But then I would think back to all the times she told me she loved me and knew that was wrong. Her husband went to jail for attempted murder, but I didn’t care. That couldn’t bring her back.

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard


I missed her too much to keep going on. Her voice, her smiling face, her kiss. It was too hard knowing that she was gone forever. I walked to the edge of the building and looked down, there was almost 20 floors between me and the concrete ground. I closed my eyes and saw her face in my head, then walked off.

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down…