Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

Stay with me...

Kayleigh's POV

Pulling away, I blushed as awkwardness filled the room.
It was the first time I'd actually been confronted with the fact I had a thing with Nathan.
"Fancy something to eat?" Nath butted in, ignoring the nurses presence.
"Thanks babe" I smiled
He stood up, the bed springing slightly as he did so. Walking straight past the nurse the door slammed slightly as he exited.
"Nice to see you finally awake" she smiled walking over to the bottom of the bed. "You're lucky to have a boy like that" she continued
"What do you mean?" I quizzed. Nathan wasn't my boy...was he?
"He wouldn't leave your side. He hasn't gone home. Especially with the busy lifestyle he leads" she laughed flicking through the papers attached to the bottom of the bed.
"He's a good guy" I smiled awkwardly. She smirked slightly as a comfortable silence filled the air.
"Anyway, you're safe to leave whenever you feel right. We've checked you over, you'll need to take these 3 times a day but other than that you should be fine" The nurse explained, walking over and handing me a bottle of pills.
"If there's any problems then don't be worried to come back" she smiled.
Thanking her I started to pack up my stuff...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the corridor of the hospital my legs started to wobble. My head pounding as the hospital staff rushed pass me. The noise of the hospital hurting my ears. I stumbled towards the wall. Leaning agains't it, I closed my eyes.
I could hear my hearbeat in my head. The echos of screaming ringing through my ears. Flash backs of that night burning on the inside of my eyes. Tears filled up behind my eyes as the memories flooded through my mind. Opening them i was met by a face inches from mine. Jumping back as far as I could I was backed up agains't the wall. I felt horrible! I couldn't contain my tears anymore as they flowed freely down my face.
"Shhhhh" a soft voice hushed as a set of arms wound round me. Looking up I was met by a worried looking Nathan.
"What were you thinking?" he whispered gently. "You should be in bed"
"They said I could go" I cried.
"Well you're coming home with me"
Grabbing my hand he smiled. I couldn't be bothered fighting with him so instead I agreed as we headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long and it's really short.
I've got writers block :(
Sorry guys &lt;33