Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

I can make, make you glad you came.

Kayleigh's POV

Stepping into the flat I looked around. It was so different to how I'd imagined. Wood flooring covered the hallway. It was a really modern looking place. Nathan's arm wound round my waist, causing me to jump slightly. Guiding me into the living room he left me standing by the door as he strolled over into the kitchen which was attached to the lounge. There was a huge TV in the center of the room that sat against the wall. Two sofa's boxed it in making the room seem cozy. A pool table stood near the door covered in dirty clothes.
"Cuppa?" Nathan shouted through from the kitchen.
"Please." I nodded. Looking at the clock I realised what time it was. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath.
"What's up?"
"I need to get a hold of the girls. Let them know where I am"
"It's already done" Nathan beamed, sticking his head round the corner. A sense of pride in his face.
"Clever boy!" I mocked.
"Ohhh the real you is coming out now isn't it" he laughed walking over and handing me a cup.
"Yeah. My sarcasm does get the better of me at times" I smirked as Nathan went and sat down on the sofa.
"That's my kinda girl!" he winked signaling for me to join him.

--------------------------------------------------

Snuggling up on the sofa, everything felt so right. It wasn't long before my eyes fell shut as Nath's grip tightened around me, my mind started to drift off. I could feel eyes burning on my skin. Opening one eye I caught Nathan looking at me. He quickly diverted his eyes to the television. Giggling slightly I closed my eyes again. Just as I started to fall into a sleep the same thing happened.
"Stop staring at me...Freak" I smirked.
"Harsh!" Nathan laughed nudging me so I fell over the other side of the sofa before quickly pulling me back in agains't his chest. Smiling to myself I finally let my eyes flutter shut.

---------------------------------

I was woken by the sound of a high pitched scream from outside. Jumping up I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. It was 3am and I couldn't sleep at all. Rolling over I noticed Nathan wasn't there, sitting up quickly a slight panic rushed through my mind.
"Nath?" I whispered clambering up off the sofa. Tears filling my eyes. It was so dark. I'd always hated the dark ever since I was a kid. The thought of not knowing what's in front of you scared the shit out of me! Different shades of grey coloured objects around the room.
"Nathan?" I whispered again slightly louder. A black figure appeared in the doorway.
Fear pulsated through my veins. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I backed up agains't the wall. The light flickered on and a rather tired looking Nathan stood in the doorway. His facial expression worried as he stumbled over to me.
"Sorry" I whispered, his arms wrapping round me.
"Sorry for what?" he grumbled, resting his chin on my head.
"Everything. It's been disaster after disaster since I got here"
"Don't be silly." he soothed as his arms wound round my legs. Picking me up gently he carried me through into his room. Laying me down on his bed I snuggled into the duvet. Nath headed for the door before turning round, a smile played on his face as he turned off the light. I wasn't sure if he'd stayed or gone. My head sunk into the pillow as my eyes fell shut. A cold breeze came over one side of my body as I shivered. A warm body making it's way closer to mine. My mind replaying the scene that'd happened less than 48 hours ago. Disgust filling my stomach as I suddenly felt sick.
"You okay?" Nathan's strong accent hushed as a sense of relief replaced the fear.
"Mhmm" I grumbled as he pulled me in,so my head rested against his chest.
"You'll be okay now" he whispered as silence filled the room and I finally felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rubbish update. Sorry Guys.
xxx