Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

The sun goes down, the stars come out...

Kayleigh's POV

A pair of warm lips pressed agains't my neck as I started to waken up.
Rolling over I was met by a pair of bluey/green eyes.
"Morning" I smiled
"Mornin'" Nathan croaked. His voice was rough and dry. "You okay?" he smiled
"Yeah, sorry about last night" I blushed feeling idiotic about what had happened.
"Don't be silly. It's to be expected. You got attacked Kayleigh! Noone recovers from that quickly" I frowned slightly at the thought of it.
"Anyway get up! I'm taking you back to the hotel to pick up your stuff" Nathan smirked, jumping out of bed and walking over to his wardrobe. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at what he'd just said.
"Why?" I questioned slowly.
"Your staying here..." he smiled confidently, as if we'd discussed it thorough.
"And we decided this when?" I laughed throwing a cushion at the back of his head.
As it smacked the back of his head he turned around with huge puppy dog eyes.
"Doesn't work..." I lied trying to keep a straight face. The truth? He was so adorably cute!
"Well after you fell asleep last night I called Frann and Samantha and they said you's were due to head home tomorrow. So I took it upon myself to tell them you weren't going home and you were gonna stay here with me for a bit..." His face slowly turning more serious and I looked at him in shock.
"Erm..." I mumbled, not sure at what to say.
"If you don't want to it's fine." he frowned as he walked towards me and sat on the floor, resting his head on the edge of the bed. I lay down across the bed so my face was inches from his.
"I...I don't know" I spoke softly, his eyes still making no effort to look at me.
"I want to take care of you" he whispered barely loud enough for me to hear.
"So how long are you keeping me for?" I smirked
His eyes widened as he looked me in the eye for the first time since the conversation started. I laughed as he placed my hand on the side of his face, leaning up, I closed my eyes as he slowly closed the space between us and our lips met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a small update. Sorry about the wait guys. I'm away to London tomorrow so there won't be another update until atleast Wednesday. Sorry and thank you so much for reading..x