Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

My universe will never be the same...

Kayleigh's POV

Clambering out the car the sun shone brightly in my eyes making my head feel light.
Nathan quickly walked round to where I stood.
"Are you okay?" he asked quietly
"I'm fine" I smiled, lying to stop him from worrying.
His hand slipped it's way into mine before he led me towards a small wooden door that stood insignificantly against the white building in front of us.
Making our way through a small set of corridors we eventually came to a halt outside a white door. Nathan stood quietly staring at it for a second, it was as though he was analysing it's every detail. He didn't move to look at me but I felt his grip tighten round my hand.
Looking down at our hands I smiled noticing how they entwined, it felt so right to me.
Eventually a loud sign escaped Nathan's mouth and his free hand jerked forward towards the handle.
I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before we both headed through the door. I wasn't sure what to expect...

"Alright Nath, whose this?" an average sized, brown haired man winked towards us. He was a good looking guy, quite muscular, he was in a boy band i guess he had to be.
"This is Kayleigh" Nathan smiled, turning to look at me. There was still no sign of him letting go of my hand.
"Kayleigh, I'm Thomas but you can call me Tom" he winked, as I started to laugh.
"Right, I'm going to find the others but I'll be back in a minute" Nathan said quietly trying to force a smile on his face. He planted a quick peck on my cheek before making a speedy exit for the door.
An awkward silence lingered in the air as I stood by the door and observed Tom making a cuppa.
"So...." he smiled, turning round to face me. "What's the deal with you and Nath?"
"Erm, I'm, I'm not sure" I stuttered.
It was possibly the worst question he could have asked me. I had no idea what was going on with Nathan. I had no idea why I was still in London when all my friends were on their way back home.
"Must be something special. Nate doesn't mix work and home life...Too messy" he laughed sounding like he knew exactly what he was talking about.

When Nathan did eventually re-enter the room, there were another three men with him. They all stopped and stared at me, looking me up and down. A familiar face stood out from the three.
"Kayleigh..." it smiled as the man walked towards me, his curly hair flopping over his face before he grabbed me into a hug.
"Jay" I smiled holding onto him.
"You okay?" he whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear. I smiled and nodded as we broke off the prolonged hug.
"This is Max" Nathan spoke quickly pointing at one of the men. He was roughly the same size as Nathan, if not a bit taller. His head was shaved and he was also quite muscular.
"Hiya" he smiled, coming over to give me a hug.
"And Siva.." Nathan spoke again pointing at the last man who stood opposite me.
"Nice to meet ya darling" he spoke softly. His Irish accent making me smile. Siva was a tall guy. His features stood out perfectly against his flawless skin.
"You too" I smiled.
I still wasn't sure how today was going to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the massive delay in the updates guys. I have literally been rushed off my feet!
I hope you enjoy it.
Please leave me some feedback. It'd be very much appreciated!!xx

Chapter Title: The Wanted; Glad You Came.