Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

I'm glad you came...

Kayleigh's POV

I'd spent most of the day sitting around doing, well, nothing to be honest.
The boys came and went as they each took turns in the recording booth. I felt like a spare part.
No one really wanted me here, I'm not even sure why I was here myself.
The boys would walk past me without as much as a glance my way. Siva had stopped for a while to bring me a cuppa and get to know me a little more. I didn't know how big the band was but if I were a fan, Siva would definitely be my favourite.
A loud sigh escaped my mouth as I pulled out my phone and had a scroll through Twitter. I decided to look up "The Wanted" and see what all the fuss was about, they seemed pretty normal to me. There was a lot of talk about Nathan having a new girlfriend. People supposedly seeing him with "some bird".
Hmmm, some bird. Sounds classy.
After reading a few comments I grew bored and threw my phone down on to the coffee table.
Bringing my knee's up onto the sofa I tucked them under my chin and began to wonder why exactly I was here. I felt someone sit down next to me, assuming it was Siva I turned round, only to be greeted by a huge mass of curly hair ans a pearly smile.
"Hey" I smiled back. It was nice to finally see a familiar face.
"Are you okay?" Jay asked, a forced smile playing on his lips.
"I'm fine love, are you okay?" I replied. I'd said I was fine so often over the past few days that it automatically slipped out when I was asked.
"No, Kayleigh, are you really okay?" a sense of fear played in his voice, as the words left his mouth I knew they were sincere.
"I'll be fine...soon enough"
"You don't have to be fine, Kayleigh. It's okay not to be okay"
"It's not though is it Jay?" I frowned "It's so easy to say that I'm okay but the fear eats me up inside. I'm here with Nathan but he hasn't looked at me the same since it happened. Why am I here? My friends are away home and I'm here, here with you, with Nathan. People I met a couple of days ago. I don't want to be a pest. I don't want you to worry about me. I have no choice but to be fine"
Jay's took my hand. A smile on his face.
"I'm glad you've finally got it out. I'm here, if you need me. I'm here"
An unfamiliar feeling bubbled within my body as a smile grew on my face. A genuine smile. Was this happiness? Was it finally back?
A small cough came from the door as the short lived happiness was soon replaced with anger as it fizzled through my veins.
Nobody was meant to hear the previous conversation apart from Jay and I.
My head shot round sharply to see Nathan standing in the doorway.
"Can I have a word?" he whispered quietly.
I let go of Jay's hand, smiling at him as I stood up and walked towards the door.
Slipping into the hallway I stood face to face with Nathan. His eyes shining in the dullness.
"You really feel that way?"
"Nathan please just leave it out" I sighed, rubbing the nape of my neck.
"NO!" he growled, his anger making me jump with fear. His eyes shone against his face. The vein in his neck sticking out.
"I want you to trust me! I want to help" he frowned. Anger soon replaced with remorse.
"There's nothing you can do Nath, I need to help myself babe. I'll get there, in my own time" I smiled, trying to comfort him.
"I'm sorry" he sighed "I just want you to be okay again" His arms wrapped around me as I rested my head on his chest.
The sound of his heart beating loudly in my ear. Guilt ripping through my concious as I knew the only person that could help me feel better, that could make me feel happy again was Jay...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for your patience guys, it really means a lot.
All feedback is very much appreciated. :) x