Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

I Found You

The rain pattered against the cold glass of the window. I traced their paths down the window with my finger.
Each drop making it's own journey down the pane. Sometimes needing a little help from a fellow drop along the way. It was kind of like life really. Each journey is unique but sometimes others influence your journey or the choices you make. Sometimes it's for the best, others not so much. I liked the rain. It was beautiful. A lot of people don't like it because it's associated with bad things, being miserable. It ruins your appearance, Makes you cold. I may be an optimist among those individuals.
To me, the rain is pure. It washes away all your worries. The hypnotising beat of the droplets against the ground captures your attention, the beauty of natures song. Leaving no space to think of anything else...
The bright lights of this unfamiliar city glistened through the dark haze of the night. It seemed like London never slept. The roads still busy, completely unaware of how late it was. It was so different to where I was from. In only a week everything in my life had been flipped upside down. Back home I was a nobody. Kept myself to myself, studied hard but now here I was, London, dating a member from a famous boyband. It just didn't feel real.
Nathan's soft breathing filled the room. I turned to look at him, cuddled up in the duvet. The room was lit dimly by a nearby street lamp. The ticking of Nathan's alarm clock harsh against the soft silence of the night.
Quietly sliding off the windowsill I grabbed my phone ad made my way to the living room. Slouching down on the cold sofa a familiar name flashed up on my phone.

*1 new message*
Jay: Hope you and Nath are okay now. You still up? J.x

New message: Jay
"Yeah I'm still up. What's wrong?"

A few minutes passed as the silence of the night took over until a vibration made it's way through the sofa followed by another and another.

*Jay calling*

"Hey bird" I smiled answering the call.
"Hey" he croaked.
"What's up?" I asked, concerned after the message
"Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were okay. I was worried earlier" he laughed
"Aww! Look at you being all concerned. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.
"You'll be fine? Which means you aren't fine just now, which means I can't go to bed until you tell me what's wrong"
"Nothing. It's just all so different. I was only meant to be here for the weekend. I was to go out with the girls, have fun and be home by Monday. Everything was meant to be fine."
"And instead you went out, met a guy, got attacked, got together with a boyband member and now you're not sure what you're doing?" he enquired.
"Yeah." I replied simply. It was as though he'd just read my mind. Jay understood me. He understood the situation I'd been put in. Nathan didn't. As long as I wore a smile on my face and went along with him, he was happy...and he thought I was too.
"How about we go for lunch tomorrow,eh? Just you and I. We'll talk things through?"
"That sounds great" I smiled, knowing I finally had someone who I could talk to.
"Great. I'll give you a text in the morning. Night love"
"Goodnight Bird" I laughed curling down on the couch with a smile spread across my face to try and get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the lack of updates. Thanks for sticking with me x