Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

In the darkest hour...

The leather of the sofa was cold against my skin and made me shiver.
I could feel my eyes slowly falling together. My head feeling heavy.
I was just about to drift off when I heard a small voice clearing it's throat from behind me.
Anger boiled through my blood as I wondered how long he'd been there or more importantly how much of mine and Jay's conversation had been heard. I slowly rose from the lying position I'd previously been in.
"How long have you been there?" I growled, refusing to turn and look at him.
"Long enough" it croaked back, the early morning causing Nathans voice to sound husky and weak.
I could feel myself getting flustered. I knew I'd done nothing wrong.
Jay was just a friend... just Nathans friend.
"It seems I'm needing to do an awful lot of sneaking around to find out how you're feeling" Nathan spat. I could tell he was frustrated but it was the middle of the night. I was in no mood for a domestic.
"Leave it out Nathan" I sighed, grabbing my phone and heading for the spare room.
I had just about reached the other side of the livingroom door when I felt a firm hand on my arm.
"What is your problem?" Nathan growled forcefully, his voice deeper than I'd ever heard it.
"Nothing! What is YOUR problem!?" I asked, jerking my arm from his powerful grip.
"You." he simply spat, leaving the room via the kitchen.
I was frozen in my tracks. Was I that much of a burden?
How was all this happening?
Tears carelessly fell from my eyes as I ran towards the spare bedroom.
I would sleep here tonight and in the morning I'd leave. If I was that much of a bother to Nathan then that was fine. This wasn't my home anyway.
I needed to be back where I belonged...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!
Thank you for your patience lovely people :)