Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

You hit me like the sky fell on me

Kayleigh's POV

The girls were screaming and grinning like complete idiots swarming around Nathan and his curly haired friend. I wasn't sure what was going on so I just decided to leave them to it.
I shuffled awkwardly to face the fountain and sat with my legs crossed, gazing into it's wonderful beauty. There was money at the bottom, so I guessed it was a wishing well. Technically it wasn't a well but let's not get into that.
I went into my purse and grabbed a fifty pence piece, i closed my eyes tightly, rubbed the coin and wished that he'd come over and talk to me, then I threw it into the water. Just as it hit the bottom i heard a voice coming from beside me. It spoke softly but it wasn't familiar. I turned to see him smiling at me.
"What did you wish for?" he grinned
"Oh ehm hi. Ermm nothing" I stammered
"You wished for nothing? You could have had nothing and your fifty pence" he joked. I could feel myself blushing, i was never any good at the full 'good first impression' thing.
"I'm Nathan" he smiled sweetly as he held his hand out.
"I'm aware. The girls quickly explained before rushing over to see you and your friend" I laughed, he laughed back
"Kayleigh" I smiled as we shook hands.
"You really have no idea who I am?" he asked "Not to sound big headed or anything" he blushed
"No, sorry" I apologised feeling embarrassed.
He smiled at me "Well there's plenty of time for that" he said.
A huge grin spread across my face as did one on his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. Just a quick update :) &lt;3
Chapter title- Glad You Came; The Wanted