Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

And turn the lights out now...

Nathan's POV

I had grabbed a taxi and was on my way home when I realised we hadn't arranged a time to meet.
"Shit!" I muttered to myself as I tried to rethink through our full conversation to see if we had. I remember talking about how she was going out with the girls tonight to a popular club...she didn't say what one though. The taxi pulled up outside the flat and I paid the driver before clambering out the back seat and running up the stairs.
"Bird!" I called as I fell through the door.
"Christ on a bike Nathan! you gave me a heart attack!" he yelled jumping up off the sofa.
"Get changed we're going clubbing" I smiled.

Jay's POV

I had been sitting happily watching 'Avatar' for what I'd counted as the 34th time and then BAAM Nathan runs in, gives me a heart attack and orders me to change my clothes.
Charming!
"What do you mean mate?" I huffed as he looked at me with a slight grin on his face. "and stop doing the creeper grin! I'm scared!" I continued
"I'm meeting Kayleigh tomorrow, we arranged a place but not a time. I remembered her saying they were all going out to a popular club tonight. There's only 3 in this area so we're going on the lookout" he smiled
"Oh dear God! Nathan Sykes you absolute creeper!" I mumbled as I walked through to my room to get changed.

Kayleigh's POV

There they were, all my girls, suited and booted...well not literally but they all looked stunning.
"We ready girls?" Frann smiled as we grabbed our bags ready to hit the town.
It was a 10 minute drive from the hotel to the club and as it was a nice night we decided we'd just walk it.
I think we'd got about half way there before Stephy started moaning.
"Owww!! My feet are bloody killing me" she groaned.
"Aha I wouldn't take em off your feet'll get soaked" Sam laughed.
"Come on Steph, we're nearly there" Frann smiled linking arms with her.

............................................................................................

So, here we were standing in the queue.
Freezing, feet aching but still buzzing for partying.
We weren't that close to the front but close enough to keep our spirits up.
Cars kept pulling up and people would walk out and straight to the front where the bouncers let them straight in.
We waited and waited until we were second from the front.
Another pulled up and a familiar face stepped out.
I couldn't put my finger on quite who it was.
Tall, white shirt, curly hair.... Ooooh!! It was Nathan's friend!
I could hear the girls giggling behind me as I turned around to look at them.
"Fangirls" I mumbled and shot them a huge grin.
I turned back round to see Nathan stood in front of me.
"Evening" he winked. My face burning up as I could see people staring.
"Evening" I smiled.
"I can't help but think I've seen you before... In a magazine or something?" he quized looking genuinely puzzled.
"I highly doubt that" I laughed "And who are you?" I winked as a shocked expression spread across his face. His friend laughing in the background. He grabbed my hand and rounded up the rest of the girls.
"They're with us" he smiled to the bouncer who let us straight in...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? &lt;3

Chapter title- Glad You Came; The Wanted