Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

Now I'll take you by the hand.

Kayleigh's POV

The heat of the club hit us as soon as we stepped through the door.
Music blaring, lights flashing, adrenaline sky high.
I turned to look at Nathan who still had a hold of my hand. He smiled shyly before bowing his head.
"Sooo...I'm guessing your Kayleigh then" A voice laughed. I looked up to see the curly haired guy smiling at me.
"I am" I laughed raising one eyebrow suspiciously.
That must have meant Nathan had mentioned me.
"Jay..." he said holding out his hand as I shook it.
"Nice to meet you" I grinned before he walked away leading us all over to the bar.

...............................................................................................

Stephy's POV

Woaaaah~ This club was awesome and to make things better we were chilling with Jay and Nathan from The Wanted!! Total fangirl moment!
I decided I couldn't be bothered watching Nathan and Kayleigh drool over each other, giggling like a pair of numpties so I grabbed Sam and headed for the dancefloor...not to mention the fitt guys dancing on it.

......................................................................................

Nathan's POV

This was insane!!! I just followed a girl I met 9 hours ago {by a fountain!} to a nightclub where she may not even have been!
Oh God, what the hell is wrong with me?
"Come with me" I frowned tugging on Kayleigh's hand as I lead her outside.
She stood in front of me, eyebrows furrowed, a slight look of confusion across her face.
"What's wrong?" she said, slight smile appearing as she attempted to look happy.
"This is madness! I don't know what I'm doing here!"
"Coincidence?" she laughed.
"I wish..." I paused "Listen Kayleigh, I got into a taxi and remembered we hadn't arranged a time to meet. I thought that if I found you then I'd fix a time... I don't even know what I was thinking". I looked up to see Kayleigh standing looking at the ground.
"Do you want to be here Nathan?" she whispered.
"I..I do, yeah, of course I do! It's just tha-....." My sentance was interupted by a warm sensation pressing agains't my lips. My hands wrapped around her waist. Her hand lightly pressed agains't my face.
Today had been sheer madness... But in a good way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think? :) &lt;3

Chapter title- Glad You Came; The Wanted