Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

Hand you another drink.

Kayleigh's POV

I pulled away as I slowly started to realise what I'd just done.
'I am so sorry! I don't know what had come over me! It's just that you were getting worried and I don't know I just thought that it seemed right. Oh God what have I done!' I whimpered panicing about what his reaction would be.
'Ehm...wow' Nathan smiled wrapping his arms around me and pulling me back agains't his chest.
'What happens now?' I barely whispered, listening to the sound of his heart beating.
'Don't worry about it. I'll fix it yeah?' he smiled. His fingers stroked under my chin as he raised it up towards his face. My eyes met with his. Butterflies flew around my stomach, my heart raced. I wound my hands around his neck, a slight smirk spread across his face as he leant in resting his forehead agains't mine.
'I've had the best day today' he grinned.
'I have too' I blushed. His eyes closed as did mine and I felt his lips brush agains't mine.

Stephs POV

Being thrusted at is not attractive! No idea why anyone would think it was!
Yes guy on the dancefloor that does mean you!
I'd given up and headed over to the bar to get in the next round.
'Not you again' I heard a familiar voice laugh from behind me. I turned to see Jay standing there. I'm not gonna lie I may have died a little inside.
'Oh haha Bird. Funny' I snarled turning back to face the bar.
'Seen Nath around?' he smiled, changing the topic.
'Nah actually. Don't suppose you've seen Kayleigh then?'
'Nope. Sorry' he shrugged and just at that moment the two stumbled up to the bar. Smiles all round.
'We were just talking about you two' Jay joked nudging Nathans arm.
'And we were just talking about you' Nathan winked quickly turning to the bar staff and ordering a drink. Jays facial expression suddenly changed. His voice slightly high pitched
'What? You were? Why?'
'He's only messing with you' Kayleigh smiled as she softly hit Nathans arm.
Jay scowled at Nathan before breaking it off by laughing.
I think tonight was gonna be a good one
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short update
Thoughts? :) &lt;3

Title Credits-The Wanted;Glad You Came