Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

I'm Glad You Came

Drink It If You Can.

Frann's POV

Partying it up with Jaybird on the dancefloor. This was some night!
The sweat was dripping off me, not so attractive I know. My throat was dry as I nudged Jay's arm.
"I'm going to get a drink you want one?" I smiled.
"On ye go then. A pint thanks" he smiled back.
I dodged the pissheads as I tried to get off the dancefloor. People stumbling everwhere.
I eventually managed to squeeze past a huge bald guy and over to the bar.
"Vodka and Coke and a pint of Guiness thanks"
I scanned the room looking for everyone else. Kayleigh and Nathan were laughing their heads off over by the duke box. I grabbed the drinks and decided to go see what the laughter was about.
"What's happened?" I asked wearily.
"Oh just wait! Waaaait!" Nathan slurred as the song before finished. I felt an arm wind round my waist. "Thought you'd gotten lost" Jay smirked. I just smiled handing him his pint. We both looked confusingly at Kayleigh and Nathan as a familiar tune started to play.

"The sun goes down..." it played.
"THE STARS COME OUT!!!" both Jay and Nathan screamed in unison.
"Ohh God!" I smirked. I couldn't help but laugh.

Nathan's POV.

"I'M GLAD YOU CAAAME!!" I sang as Kayleigh, Jay and I ended our raving sesion on the dancefloor.
"Not a half bad song" Kayleigh smiled. I'd forgotten she hadn't heard us before.
"2 weeks at Number 1 baby" I winked. She giggled.
She looked worn out. "Ready to go home?" I whispered in her ear. She shivered slightly.
"Yeah" she smiled sweetly.

....
"BIRD!" I yelled as we headed for the exit.
"What?"
"We're heading. Just make sure the girls know and get home yeah?"
"They're safe with me" he winked.
"He is wrecked!" Kayleigh and I laughed.
The street was empty. It had been raining and the ground looked like diamonds. I saw Kayleigh shiver. Wrapping my arm round her she smiled slightly as we started the walk back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really rubbish update. Sorry guys. &lt;3