Things Kept Hidden

The Meeting of the Fated

When Brian pulled up at the McCarthy home he was amazed by the beauty of the teenager sitting on the lawn. She had the perfect body, a full figure, and a spectacular face topped of with a long braid of beautiful blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. However, when Haily glanced over at the Taurus pulling into her driveway, she was not impressed. the man behind the wheel was not ugly, but he was not particularly remarkable. Brown hair, a normal non-muscular build, but he had the most spectacular green eyes. He was the kind of person you might pass on the street if you looked past his eyes. He stepped out of the car wearing long blue jeans, sneakers, and a brown jacket with a moose on it, quite in contrast to Haily's Short-shorts, tank top without the stomach, belly ring and converse. She wasnt trying to scare him off, just merely test his strictness, but he didnt seem to be fazed at all. God, he was so young! They were going to trust him with an adolescent? He was causing a strange reaction in her. She had wanted someone older, someone she could punish; but instead she was stuck with this loser. Oh well, he would suffice. She would find his breaking point. He walked slowly, calmly past her into the house, where he was greeted warmly by the police chief. He was just glad to have her out of his hands. She turned and saw him signing papers. How interesting, legal guardian? He couldn't be more than twenty-two. As they finished signing papers she noticed his walk was a little bit faster on his way out of the house.
"Hurry up, grab your things, and get in the car." He ordered robotically.
She quickly stepped into the house and grabbed three large bags that she could swear weighed more than her. Of course no help from her new "legal guardian" she walked out to the car with the trunk popped dropped them in with a thud and ran for her other bags, before the guardian drove off with her stuff.