Room 253

Chapter two

It takes one weak. And now I’m bleeding again. Sure I can still fly, but it hurts. The room is dark. I’m on my stomach. I’m naked. My insides are ripping apart. I choose to stay and now I have to pay.
Sebastian never wanted to rescue me. He is the devil and he needed another victim. I’m still a whore. Nothing has changed. Nothing is better. All is the same black. Yesterday I trusted him. Yesterday I gave him my smile, I gave him my words and my flesh. He has chewed them and spitted the remnants. I want to throw up. His semen is still in my mouth, his moans are ghosting this room and my ears.
Breathe in. Breath out. Don’t cry Frank. Breathe in. Breathe out. Relax your muscles. There is no pain. Just try to breathe. There is no blood. Your tights are all right.
There are marks on your skin. Water can cure you.
Breathe in. Breathe out. Open your eyes. Lift your arms. Sit down. Get up.
And then you gasp. A shoot of pain through your body, it raises from the spine and up up up till your chest. And your heart beats too fast and blood rushes all over your body and carries more pain and up, up again on your jaw. You clench it too tight. Your teeth collide and screech.
You fall on your knees.
Don’t you dare cry, don’t you dare…you fist your hands and get up again.
Water can fix you
You will fly again.
You can.
You hope.
Your body collides with the bathroom’s door. You’re surprised. How have you managed to get there? Fog and dark. You stretch you thoughts and smirk bitterly. You need he pain. You need to stay until the water comes.
Pain makes your back arch and all your breath flings out of your mouth. You’re a good boy. You haven’t screamed.
You find the shower. You find the water. You find your wings and fly away.