Status: Updated when I can find time to. I hope you understand, whoever reads this story.

Trade Mistakes

Placing A Smile At The Perfect Event

“Oh no!!” Trinity Diggory screeched as Harry Potter appeared at the maze entrance, lying on top of her older cousin Cedric Diggory. Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall came to Harry's side. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Harry Potter's best friends, began to cheer once they realized he was safe but they stopped as soon as they started. There was no doubt in anyone's minds that Cedric wasn't just lying on the ground... He was dead.

“No! No! He’s back! He’s back!” Harry bellowed as he got off of Cedric whose body hadn’t moved since they had arrived. Trinity grasped her mother’s hand in her’s as she looked upon the scene. Amos Diggory, Cedric's father and Trinity's uncle, raced down to his son.

“No! That’s my son! That’s my boy!” His yells were louder that Harry’s before. Trinity couldn’t believe it. Her cousin who she had looked up to for the past fifteen years of her life. Why did this happen? Better yet, who had done this to her only cousin?

“Come on Trinity. Uncle Amos needs us." Her mother, Grace Diggory, told her solemnly. Trinity glanced up at her mother’s slightly pale face and saw a tears slide down her cheek. Looking past her mother, Trinity realized her father wasn't there. Where could he have gone off to? She thought bitterly as she followed her mum down the stands.

She scanned the area, looking around at all the astonished faces in the crowd that watched as the family joined Amos. Trinity felt like the spotlight was on her. All year, not many people asked about her when she attended events but now as she slowly walked down to where her cousin was laying dead and motionless, they seemed to see her in a different light.

“Who’s back?” Dumbledore asked Harry as they joined the group. Trinity felt a shiver run down her spine. She knew then who they were talking about and stiffened. No, she exclaimed in her head, No! No! No!!

“Voldemort’s back!” Harry yelled and everyone in the stadium gasped. Before anyone else could ask Potter anything else, Mad Eye Moody grabbed him by his collar and took him out of the stadium. Professor Dumbledore, who must’ve sensed something was up, took Professor McGonagall and ran after them. Trinity raised her eyebrow and looked back down at her now dead cousin. She took in a raspy breath, almost on the verge of tears.

Cedric was gone. There was no way to sugar coat it. There wasn’t anyway around it. The only cousin she had was dead and gone. Voldemort, the man her parents were escaping from, had killed the only living cousin she had left. More than anything, Trinity wished that Oliver and Suzanne, her older siblings, were here. Cedric would've loved that..

“Oh Cedric I love you! That man Voldemort is going to pay!” Amos yelled angrily. Trinity clutched at her sides, appearing like she was in a straight jacket, and tried not to cry. Even though it was acceptable to cry, she didn't want to be seen by the whole crowd. Trinity, like her father, held her emotions in until necessary.

“Come Trinity. Let’s go give your uncle space now.” Grace whispered and Trinity nodded. She knew she would feel the same way. Following her mother back up into the stands, she spotted Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Silently joining them, Ginny put her arm around her as a comfort. Trinity couldn’t hold anymore tears and broke down.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only an intro or prologue to the story.
I don't know if I'll continue this so I'd like some opinions please.