Status: Active.

I Hate Everything About You

Chapter 4

* A Week Later *

Kiera awoke to the sunlight through a window hitting her eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." Ryker said with a smile.

Kiera looked around her in wonder, everything was heightened. She could hear everything, see everything, feel everything, smell everything. It was like she was waking up in a new world.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" He added.

Kiera looked at him quickly before bringing her hand up to examine it.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked with wonder.

"Because, I can control you now." Ryker replied menacingly.

Kiera shot him a narrowed look before running towards the door in a flash. Ryker pinned her down to the bed once again like he had before.

"Don't think I'm still not stronger than you. I've been a hybrid far longer than you." Ryker said in her face.

Kiera struggled against him with desperation until he said this. She gulped down the tears that were forming in her throat and stopped thrashing around. She could see her reflection in his eyes, her black-filled eyes consuming her thoughts.

"What have you done to me?" Kiera said with torment.

"I've made you mine." Ryker replied as he went down to her neck.

She felt him bite down again and cried out in pain before she let the venom take over again.

* The Evening *

Kiera awoke with a gasp and found Ryker laying down next to her with a smile on his face.

She started to run away when he wiggled his finger "no". Kiera found she couldn't move from the spot. She tried to fight against his will, but it was impossible.

She let out a noise of exasperation and asked forcibly, "What is this?"

Ryker got up then and said, "It's my control over you. Because, whether, you like it or not, Kiera, I am your maker."

Kiera looked at him with wide eyes of fear.

"Oh, I love it when you look at me like that." He said, immediately hovering over her in a second.

Kiera's heart hammered inside her chest with fear as he got closer to her.

"Please, don't do this." Kiera forced out with despair.

"Oh, Kiera, but I already have." Ryker replied before closing the distance between them.

He put a hand behind the small of her back and kissed her softly on the lips. Nipping her bottom lip softly, Kiera gasped and opened her mouth to grant him entrance. Kiera's tongue danced against his own and she knew that he was controlling everything. Even her thoughts, which were blank.

"You're so beautiful." He gasped in between kisses before pulling the tie on her robe off.

Kiera gasped as he kissed a trail down her exposed skin as he rubbed her below with his fingers. She let out a noise of pleasure as he inserted two fingers into her, pushing them in and out of her at a slow pace. He went back to her mouth then and started to kiss her passionately. Kiera moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced against each other. He brought her legs onto his shoulders then and started to eat her out with slow strokes of his tongue, playing with her clitoris and enjoying the way she tasted below.

Kiera's hands curled into his hair and she made soft noises of pleasure as he did this to her.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" Ryker asked with a smile.

Kiera blushed even further, embarrassed. Ryker dropped her legs down then and started to make out with her again as he fondled her breast. Then he stopped and went down to one, sucking on it. Kiera let out another noise of pleasure as he moved on to the other one, doing the same. He then licked his way down over her bellybutton and to her nether regions again. Kiera shuddered and let out a noise in delight.

He had his clothes off in a second. Ryker started to finger her again and Kiera arched her back in response as his pace grew faster. He gave himself a hand job as he fingered her faster and faster until they both came at the same time. They both let out noises of pleasure as they climaxed and Kiera dropped to the bed worn out. Ryker laid down next to her and put an arm around her, bringing her into him. Kiera's eyes opened in surprise as she felt him behind her.

But Ryker made her relax again and Kiera closed her eyes to sleep.

* Varick's POV *

"Where is she?!" Varick yelled as he hurled a vase across the room and it shattered into a million pieces agains the wall.

A thought occurred to him then and he immediately went to find his sister. When he found her, he caught her in a chokehold. Ardiana glared at him with hatred.

"Where is she?" Varick asked threateningly.

Ardiana's eyes started to get red from the pressure and Varick released her with annoyance.

Ardiana coughed and replied with a strained voice, "The bitch probably fled. How should I know?"

Varick was on her immediately again and had her pinned against the wall with a snarl.

"And, why, exactly would she do that, sister?" He asked her with venom in his voice.

"Because she doesn't belong here. She's a mutt, Kenton. She'll never belong here as long as we are in control." Ardiana replied with hard eyes.

Varick started at her back just as intense before backhanding her to the face, sending her across the room.

"She will always belong here. She belongs to me, Ardiana. She will always belong with me." Varick replied as he left.

He went back to his room then and sat on his bed in thought. As he was thinking, however, he smelled a smell that was out of the ordinary. Not coming from him or Kiera or anyone in the castle. He followed the scent quickly with flared nostrils to his closet. There was a folded up piece of paper left on top of white towel.

Varick picked up the towel and could smell Madeline's scent still on it. He inhaled deeply before looking back at the paper with narrowed eyes. He open the paper and what he read made his eyes go read with hatred. At the end of the letter, he let out a scream of anger before running to his parents with the news.

* Kiera's POV *

Kiera awoke again to an empty room with a gasp, Ryker must've put her to sleep through his control. She sat up wide awake and walked to the door. To her surprise, it was unlocked. She walked through the cement hallways with hesitance. The only light came from the torches on the walls. When she first passed someone, they simply gave her a nod of respect as they passed by.

They had glowing green eyes and she watched in terror as she passed more of them. By the time she passed three people, she started running in a panic. She ended up running right into Ryker's arms.

"Whoa, hold on there, Bishop." He said with a smile of fangs and glowing green eyes.

Kiera's heart raced inside her chest and his smile widened as her vision slowly started to fade again.

* In the Afternoon *

Kiera woke up in her room again and she knew the door would be locked this time. She simply stayed on the bed with wide eyes as her heart continued to race inside her chest. What was she going to do? She couldn't escape, there was no way. What could she do?

*Varick's POV *

Varick had told his parents what had happened to Madeline and about the hybrid army. He was told to get the army ready and prepare for battle. His parents were fearful of the army, but Varick was not. The hybrids may be stronger, but they had the greater numbers. 300 hybrids against 1,000 vampires was an even match. The Valentines would pay for daring to come against the vampires.

They would fall and Varick would be there to watch them die in agony. And then Madeline would come to him and everything would back to normal. They could live in peace together, forever. They would get married and everything would go as according to plan. They would be in love.

Varick was set on this. He was in love with Maddie and nothing would stop him from loving her or having her for his own. The Valentines would pay.

*Ryker's POV *

Ryker was planning the attack with his fellow Valentines. The Sterlings would pay for their enslavement and betrayal. There would be hell to pay and the Sterlings would pay it with their lives. Then Kiera and him would be lead the Underworld with their commands. They would lead together and make a new world. Everyone would faster, stronger, and better. They would all be hybrids, nothing could stop them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while, if you'd like me to continue updating then don't be afraid to leave a comment (: