Merry Christmas Mr. Derby

xoxo

‘Merry Christmas, everyone! Good job on the papers too. Especially you, Hannah.’

Hannah smiled at her lecturer as she packed her notebooks away, pleased with his compliment. She had put effort into this end-of-semester essay.
Her dark curly hair was wound up into a topknot and she had found some heavy black frame glasses to balance on her little nose. She had finished her sexy secretary look off with a dash of lip gloss on her full lips.

She looked up. ‘Thanks! So what are you doing for Christmas?’

‘Oh, same old, same old,’ he replied as he ushered the last students out of the lecture hall. ‘Would be much more entertaining if I had someone to share it with.’

Hannah blinked; long black lashes sweeping across her cheek. ‘Really? I thought you had a girlfriend?’

‘Nope. Free and single, that’s me. Shame though, this time of year and all that.’

‘Yeah, I’m single too. Makes the party season more interesting though,’ said Hannah, coyly.

Bryan bent his head down to look at her intently while she was still sitting in the abandoned lecture theatre. The lights were flickering slightly, he kept catching glimpses of her sexy silhouette. He felt a tightening in his loins.

‘You did a good job this semester,’ said Bryan. ‘You deserve a good Christmas.’

Hannah stood, making her way down the seating platform, tripping over a step, and dropping all her carefully packed notes and stationery onto the floor. Bryan hurried forwards to help her pick them up. As he approached, he saw her rounded butt outlined in navy, bending over her spilt bag contents. He had a sudden vision of Hannah, straddling him, her hair loose and streaming down her back, her silk blouse ripped open and her breasts bouncing as she rode him hard. He gulped.

Hannah turned at the noise and saw her lecturer standing there.

‘Don’t worry, I’ve got it all now.’ She smiled at him. ‘It's just so heavy!’

‘Well, tell you what – how about I give you a lift home?’

‘Really?’ Hannah artfully widened her eyes. ‘Would that be ok? I don’t want to be any trouble!’

‘No, no, it's fine. You live nearby right?’

‘Yeah, it's just right round the corner. I just need a hand with these books.’

Holding her bag and itching to smack her perfect ass as it sashayed in front of him, Bryan showed her to his car.

She climbed into the front passenger seat, allowing her skirt to ride up her legs, showing off her slender, fit thighs.

Bryan got into the driver's seat and instantly saw Hannah's underwear peeking out from beneath her hitched up skirt. He looked away and then, changing his mind, turned back to look, blatant in his desire. Hannah returned his look. She had been waiting for this moment, to seduce her hot lecturer for the entire semester. She couldn’t get enough of slightly older guys, and at 25 Bryan fit the bill perfectly. He also had a smattering of dark soft stubble, which just made her go weak at the knees. Now he was hers.

As Bryan pulled away from the curb and drove on, Hannah deliberately started massaging her neck and dropping her hands lower over the top of her breasts.

‘I would love a massage right now.’ She broke the silence.

She noticed Bryan tighten his grip on the steering wheel. ‘I could help you with that, you know,’ he mentioned casually. ‘It must be all these heavy books you’re carrying about all the time.’

‘This is my place.’ Hannah put a hand on Bryan's knee. ‘Just here, number 69.’

Parking fast, Bryan let her out of the car.

‘I’m glad you are here. None of my housemates are in. They all finished yesterday, they’ve already gone home.’

‘Glad to be of service.’ Bryan smiled. He would definitely be better company than her housemates, he reasoned. He wanted to see the rest of her lingerie, for one.

Hannah unlocked the door and the two of them walked into a basic living room. She turned and slipped her arms around Bryan's shoulders. He dropped her bag onto the floor where it burst open again, but neither of them noticed. He slid his hands right down her smooth back, revelling in the curve of her butt. Then he grasped her butt cheeks and hoisted her up. Her skirt hitched up her legs again and she found herself with her legs wrapped around his waist. She could feel a hot point pressing through his trousers, into her thigh. He pushed her up against the wall and used this as an opportunity to rove around her body.

He untucked her prim silk shirt and then, flustered with the tiny buttons, ripped the front open and just like his fantasy, her breasts pushed forwards, completely unrestrained by any bra.

‘You go au naturel to lectures, in a silk shirt?!’ He excalimed, surprised.

‘Well, I had to do something to catch your attention.’ Hannah leant forwards and kissed his neck, her hands pulling at his hair and bracing herself against the wall.

Bryan licked at her nipples, tantalising in their closeness. He nibbled at the sides of her breasts and then sucked, hard. Hannah let out a gasp of pleasure and shock. She pressed harder into his erection and he groaned at the touch.

As Byran's mouth swirled over her tight brown nipples, Hannah writhed and moaned against the wall. Bryan's hands felt around her hips, pulling up her skirt until it was almost around her waist. He pulled her frilled panties to the side, exposing her damp pinkness. Hannah subsided against the wall as he pushed two fingers straight inside her and started flicking them up and down against her g-spot. Her moans got louder and she was shaking hard as he pulled his wet fingers from her and started stroking her clit. He moved his head downward, and began flicking his tongue across her clit. Hannah was shuddering, approaching her climax.

‘I’m coming!’ she cried.

‘No you are not. Not yet anyway,’ whispered Bryan into her ear. ‘First, I want you to go down on me.’

He let Hannah down and she was instantly on her knees, scrabbling at his belt buckle. Her clothes were askew and she was shaking with delayed orgasm as his member burst out of his pants. It was long and wide, standing to attention and a bead of white already quivered at the tip. Hannah bent her head towards it, and extended her tongue. She lapped the whiteness from the head and then plunged her mouth over the entire length, thrusting it deep within her throat. Bryan panted and held onto Hannah's hair, coming loose from her bun. She was still pulling him in and out of her mouth, tickling the tip with her tongue in between every stroke.

Bryan couldn’t take the teasing any longer. Stopping her, he got down on the floor and pulled her willingly on top of him. Slowly, she slid onto his hard dick, moaning with pain and pleasure as his cock stretched the walls of her pussy. In that instant his fantasy vision came true. Flushed cheeks and bright eyes, Hannah rode him fast, flinging her hips forwards in a rhythm that caused her exposed breasts to bounce and her hair to stream around her.

She began to gasp, her breathing coming harder. Suddenly, she flung her head back and moaned loudly, shuddering as her long awaited orgasm hit. Bryan could feel her muscles tightening around his member and the added sensation tipped him over the edge. He clutched at her waist as he came, with a groan.
They both lay still for a minute, relishing the realisation of their separate fantasies. As Hannah picked herself up from the floor, she smiled down at her teacher.

‘How about that for Christmas Wishes?’

‘I’ll say Merry Christmas now and Happy New Year when we meet for your semester evaluation in January,’ said Bryan. ‘I think it's fair to say you will score very, very highly.’