Writing You a Symphony of Sound

Check Ups and Names

I was at my five and half month mark now, and I had to go to doctor today. Right now, Kyle was rubbing my feet.

“So we get to find out what we’re having the week before school starts?” he said. I nodded.

“I think it’s a boy.” I said.

“Why do you say that?” he said.

“Because you think it’s a girl” I said. He looked offended a bit, then brushed it off. I ran my hand over my bump again. It had grow a lot since I found out I was pregnant and I was huge even though I didn’t have stretch marks. Luckily! I knew at this point even with maternity shirts and pants, I couldn’t hide this. I was going to go to my senior of highschool pregnant.

“You ready?” Kyle said finally. I nodded and he helped me up.

Our drive was quiet. And I played with the ring on my finger. The same ring that symbolized that I was going to be with Kyle for good. Last week we got married, with the support of our families and even though, Makayla wasn’t happy about it – Kyle didn’t care. Kyle started singing softly to himself in the seat next to me. We got to the doctors office and he jumped out to open my door.

“Why, thank you Mr. Burns.” I said. He grinned.

“You’re very welcome, Mrs. Burns” he mocked. I rolled my eyes and then waddled into the office.

“Good afternoon Eden.” the secretary said. I nodded and Kyle came to sit by me
.
“That’s disgusting, having a child so young” a woman in her forty’s said to the teenage daughter beside her. “That’s why I have you on birth control Hilary”

“I know mom. “ she said.

“Miss, I would like you to know. That this baby is wanted, even though it isn’t my husbands.” I said.

“Oh, so you’re a cheating wife?” she said, courtly.

“No, she was raped” Kyle said. Finally the nurse called me back and I walked back Kyle following.

“So are you excited?” the tech asked us when she came it. We nodded.

“When do you go back to school?” she asked us.

“Next week.” I said. She put the goo stuff on and swirled it around until she found our baby.

“Are you ready?” she said.

“Most definitely,” We said together.

“It’s a boy.” she said.

“A boy?” I said. She nodded. I sat up and she let me wipe junk off before getting our pictures and letting us go. Kyle and I held hands the whole way to the store, because we needed to get stuff for his mom’s business dinner which we had to attend, and dress nice for. I didn’t have anything nice because of the bump.

“I think we should get them something that tells them.” I said.

“Like a balloon or something” he said. I nodded. We went to the party store in the mall and found “It’s a Boy” balloons and a helium tank.

“Now, lets go to find you something nice to wear tonight” he said. Luckily, we found a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt quickly. Once we had everything, we went out to the car and filled up balloons.

Kyle carried the groceries and stuff in the house while I sat with the balloon behind my back waiting for his parents to come in.

“Hello kids, how did it go.” they said.

“Good. I have something for you!” I said.

“Oh no, should I be afraid.” his dad said. We shook our heads and handed them the balloon. His mom squealed and hugged me.

“I guess it’s a good thing we picked a light green for the nursery, huh?” she asked his dad. He nodded. I glanced at Kyle who looked at me carefully. His dad dug his hands into his pockets before handing Kyle a key.

“This is our wedding present to you from us and your grandparents. This is the address. Go check it out.” he said handing Kyle a piece of paper.

We found our house without difficulty, and walked inside. All the bedrooms were upstairs, so we were good. There was a basement, a big kitchen, a office, and three bathrooms. I went upstairs to find the baby’s room. I found it with ease and Kyle came up behind me to see it. I opened the door and gasped. It was beautiful, the room was trimmed in white and painted a light green. The crib was in the corner away from the window, and the changing table was next to it. A dresser was in front of the window and there was a closet. I walked over to the closet to see all unisex clothes hanging up and Kyle looked in the dresser.

“Eden, there’s diapers and everything in here. Like I mean, crates and crates of diapers.” he said, pointing out the 4 extra boxes of diapers on floor of the closet. I heard Kyle’s phone start ringing and him start talking on the other line.

“Are you serious? Its amazing. and the baby’s room.” he said. When he hung up, he glanced at me.

“All we have to do is move our clothes in” he said. I laughed and kissed him as it started to storm outside.

“Lets go home and pack” he said. He locked up behind us and we went home and packed for a few hours. Then his mom told us to get ready because her boss and his family would be here soon. I changed into my outfit and Kyle changed into skinny’s and a button up. I straightened my hair and did my makeup while Kyle did his hair. I heard voices downstairs so I looked out the door.

“Hold on a second. EDEN! KYLE! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!” his mom said.

We went downstairs to find his mom talking to her boss and his family while sitting in the living room, his dad was sitting on the couch. I walked in with Kyle following behind me slowly.

“Oh, Jimmy. This is Kyle, my son. And his wife, Eden.” she said putting her hand on my belly where Baby Boy Burns was kicking “and this is my grandson.”
“Oh how sweet.” his wife said.

“Kyle, Eden. This is my boss Jimmy, his wife Chrissy, and their three kids, Travis, Cameron, and Jennifer.” mom said. I smiled at them as I sat down.

“So kids, are you staying here tonight or are you going to your house?” his mom said.

“We’re all packed and everything’s in the van ready to go, Mom. We’re staying at our place.” Kyle told her. She nodded and the rest of the night when smoothly.

Finally we were sitting on our bed with the baby name book in front of us. We had it narrowed down to Noah or Braden.

“What if use both of them. Like Noah Braden.” I said.

“Or Braden Noah” he said.

“Let’s let the guys decide.” I said, knowing that Jonathan, Austin, Marc, and Kent were at Jonathan’s house.

“Hello?” Jonathan’s voice sang.

“Never again. Put me on speaker.” I said.

“You already were. How’s my niece or nephew?” he said.

“It’s a nephew, Jonathan” Kyle said.

“Good. Now. We need help with a name.” I said.

“What are our choices?” They asked.

“Noah Braden or Braden Noah” I said.

“Braden Noah Burns sounds the best!” Jonathan said and then hung up. I looked at Kyle who was grinning at me. I kissed him.

“You get your way this time, Burns” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
her belly

LOOK! TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!
So now Kyle and Eden are married, the baby's a boy, and he has a name :3

Fact: Eden was supposed to be my brothers name but my step- mom and dad changed it to Caden at the last minute D:

I LOVE YOU MY TATERRR TOTTS

- Tori