Writing You a Symphony of Sound

School Clothes, Concerts, and Signings.

Kyle was sitting on the counter in the kitchen eating a poptart when I got up and finally made my way into the kitchen.

“Good Morning!” he said, to cheerily. I smiled at him.

“What’s wrong.” he questioned.

“Nothing. We have to go get stuff for school today.” I said. He groaned and nodded.

“I know. Have you felt him move yet today?” he said. I nodded.

“That’s all he does, Kyle. Kick and flip.” I said. He grinned before he bent down to kiss my belly.

“Well that’s because he’s going to be a soccer player or something and makes lots of money.” Kyle said. I rolled my eyes as he stood back up and kissed me.

“Let’s go get this over with.” he said. I nodded and we left. It was chilly today so I had Kyle’s sweatshirt on. He laughed as it stretched over the bump.

“You do know that I have bigger sweatshirts, right?” he said. I nodded.

“This is the one I grabbed though. Therefore; it will work.” I said. He just grinned and turned the music up. He finally took my hand as he drove down the road.

“I know we’re legally married and shit but what if we waited until our one year anniversary and like got married again, like have a wedding and actually have people come to a church and everything.” he said. I smiled.

“Are you going to propose again?” I said.

“I might.” he said.

“I think it would be sweet” I said. He grinned before turning into the wal-mart parking lot.

“I know. Now let’s go get stuff for school!” he said. I didn’t really go out in public now that I was showing because people were whispering about me all time. It was enough to make me paranoid often.

“When are you due, anyway?” he asked me.

“Well we start in early September and I’m five months so....January.” I said.

“Then you’re out for two months once he’s born and I’m out for two weeks to help.” he said. I nodded.

“Are you scared?” He said. I thought about it for a minute. Of course I was scared but not for the right reasons. I knew we could provide for him. I knew that it was going to be hard at first. And when the guys started touring after we graduated.

“Of course I’m scared. Everyone is scared when they have their first child. I just wish I was a little older, and it was under different circumstances.” I said.

“Don’t we all. But it’s not. So.” He said. I nodded

After hours of shopping, me and Kyle finally got home, only to change so he could go to the show.

“Please come. Please.” He begged once I had stood up from waiting on him. He was like a girl, he took so long.

“Fine. But you take forever. Let’s hope that with you raising him, Braden doesn’t end up like you” I said. Kyle, being the oh-so-mature seventeen year old he is, stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed before I rolled my eyes and walked out to the car.

The show was amazing, enough said. The guys played some new songs and Kyle had forced me and my hugeness out on stage. Right now Kyle is sitting on our bed reading one of the parenting books Jonathan’s sister had given us.

“Kyle. You’re weird.” I said sitting down next to him.

“But baby! You love me.” he said. I laughed and kissed his lips.

“I do, baby. But you’re still weird.” I said.

“Fine, no sex for you” he said.

“And the idea of sex disgusts me at this point because I’m fat and disgusting.” I said. He sat up and stared at me.

“Listen to me. You are not fat and disgusting, Eden. Sure people that don’t know your situation may look at you like you’re just another teen pregnancy. But that doesn’t matter. Because to me, you’re beautiful. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I know we can give Braden the life he needs. I love you and that’s all that matters” he said. I started crying because of my fucking hormones.

“Shh, don’t cry.” he said.

“My god damn emotions are worse than ever” I said.

“You’re pregnant, thats a good excuse.” he said. I laughed and he wrapped his arms around my belly giving me a kiss.

“That’s the Eden I know. Let’s get some sleep.” he said. Slowly but surely, I did fall asleep in Kyle’s arms that night.

A couple of months passed, school was easy for me. Kyle and the guys were getting more popular and my belly was getting bigger. Not that it mattered to me. I had everything I needed for Braden Noah Burns.

“Hey Eden?” Kyle said.

“Yeah?”I said.

“We got signed” he said.

“YOU WHAT!?!?!” I said, excitedly.

“WE FUCKING GOT SIGNED! OH MY GOD!” He said. I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

“I have to go to California, so we can record.” he whispered.

“Okay but promise me one thing” I said.

“What?” He said.

“Nothing will change” I said.

“I promise you, nothing will change.” he said, kissing me lightly again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh. It was short.
This won't be updated for at least a week D:
I'm going on a vacation but I had to update it for you.
This is dedicated to;
Catt.
Go read her Kyle Burns Story: And This Is My Life
It's amazing!!
If you do and comment on this, you get a nice warm chocolate chip cookie! :)