Writing You a Symphony of Sound

September

It was November. Kyle had left if September to go to California and record. I almost never heard from him, so for all I know, he could be cheating on me with someone prettier and un-pregnant. They put me on bed rest about 4 weeks ago, and I’m stuck at home doing my schooling online. Sure, I have my friend Catt, who had just moved into our school district, around to keep me company after school. Right now, I’m just sitting on my bed. Reading and listening to my tv play. An IM popped up on the laptop screen.

Shouldn’t you be in school, Eden?

No, they put me on bed rest a month ago, Kyle.

Oh. Is everything okay with Braden? Just tell me and I’ll come back.
You don’t need to come back, Braden is fine. It’s just, they think he might come too early with me being in school because of the fact I’m not due for 2 months and I’m 4cm dilated. So whats up?

I’m done with tracking. The guys don’t need me. I’m coming home on the next flight, Eden.

Kyle, no. I’ll be fine.

Kyle has signed off. Final message: I love you xoxo

Well fuck. If Kyle was coming home, I decided I might as well get some sleep. But that didn’t work because ten minutes later I was having bad cramps, so I walked downstairs.

“What’s wrong Eden?” His mom asked.

“Somethings wrong, we need to go now.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll drive you there, lets get ahold of Kyle first though.” she said. There was a chance he hadn’t left yet.

“Okay.” I said shakily, dialing Kyle’s number.

“Eden? What’s wrong. I’m at the airport.” he said.

“Kyle. It’s....Braden. Something’s wrong. Me and your mom are going to the hospital. I just had to tell you” I said.

“I’m boarding the plane now. I’ll fucking put my phone on silent instead of shutting it off. Keep me informed.” he said. I agreed before hanging up and going out to the car with his mom. I was rushed to the hospital and quickly rushed to be checked out and then given medication that should stop the contractions. Six hours later though, they hadn’t even remotely stopped and Kyle rushed into the room as the doctor started talking.

“Well Mrs. Burns, we’re going to have to take the baby, seeing as the contractions haven’t stopped. He should be fine, he’ll just be in the NICU for a while. Understand?” he said. I nodded, still scared shitless. There was too much going on for me. I felt sick, but better since Kyle was here. I took a deep breath as they wheeled me back. I kept my eyes on my husband for the longest time as they sliced into me and removed my child from my body.

“Mrs. Burns. I think I know what’s happened here.” the doctor told me once we were in the recovery room.

“What?”I asked.

“Did you have sex anytime before the rape?” she said.

“Um, about 6 weeks before with my husband, why?” I said.

“Your son weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Thats normal for a full term pregnancy. I have reason to believe you were pregnant four months before you found out. You were also, a little bigger than normal prengnancies at 32 weeks.” she said. I nodded as a nurse wheeled him into the room, off any kinds of machines.

“He’s a little one. But, he’s healthy. Enjoy him while he’s this small.” she said before handing him to me and walking out. Kyle was just sitting there speechless.

“He was full term?” he whispered.

“Yes. Do you know what this means, Kyle?” I said. He shook his head.

“Kyle, Braden’s your baby”
♠ ♠ ♠
introducing...CATT. :) Also, this is really short but I wrote it in an hour and a half. lol.

Oh, so baby Braden is here, what's going to happen now.??