Writing You a Symphony of Sound

Surprise, Surprise

I was giving Braden a bath when the doorbell rang and Kyle went to get it. After a few minutes, he came in and took the baby.

“It’s for you.” He said. I nodded and walked downstairs to find a cop and an older lady standing in the doorway looking at me.

“Can I help you?” I asked glaring at them.

“Hello Ms. Kane.” The cop said the one that I liked.

“Hello Nicholas. How can I help you” I said, looking at the lady.

“Well we told you that you were living with the Burns until we found another relative. Your grandmother showed up at our office yesterday and decided to claim you. So you’ll be going to Indiana to live with her.” The other cop said.

“And what if I say no?” I said.

“You have no choice, Eden Jade Kane.” My grandmother said “You’re still underage for another 3 months.”

“Are you aware I have a baby? He’s a month old and has acid reflux. You’re going to take me away from my baby?” I said.

“He’ll come with you.” She said. Damn, when did my grandma become so snotty?
“I’ll be damned if I’m going to take my baby away from its father!” I said. “Kyle’s best fucking thing to happen to me since my parents died. And Braden just added to that. It’s also about time you get my fucking name right! It’s not Eden Jade Kane, its Eden Jade Burns. I’m fucking married; my birthday was fucking last month, not in three months. I’m 18, I can make my own decisions, and I’m not going. I’m going to stay here, graduate school in May and go to college in September.”

“Isn’t your “husband” in one of those gay pop bands?” she said.

“His band is NOT gay; it’s one of the best bands I have ever heard. But unlike a lot of musician’s his fucking family comes first. He was in fucking California the night Braden was born. He was getting on a plane to come home. Fuck you and you’re life.” I said. She snorted and left. I saw Kyle standing in the doorway with Braden in his arms.

“Kyle..” I sighed.

“Did you mean it?” he asked.

“Yes. Every word, Kyle. Every fucking word.” I said.

“I’ll be right back.” He said, handing me the baby to go into the kitchen. A few minutes later, he took him back and went into the nursery to pack an overnight bag for Braden. Soon, I was answering the door to see Kyle’s mom, smiling. Kyle came back out of the room and handed the baby to his mom and kissed his baby’s head before his mom left.

“What was that about?” I asked him as he pulled me upstairs.

“I just thought we need a night to ourselves. My mom said she would watch Braden so I took complete advantage of it. Now, go get dressed, I’m taking you out.” He said.

When we returned home that night, I noticed Jonathan’s car in the driveway. Thinking nothing of it, me and Kyle walked into the house and went into the kitchen before walking into the living room and flipping on the light.

“OH MY GOD!” he screamed. Being echoed by two other people. I walked into the living room to see Catt and Jonathan with the blanket pulled over them and Kyle with a grossed out face.

“What’s going on in here.” I said.

“These two have decided to fuck on our couch, which I will be replacing because that’s totally weird and gross and I do not my son on the couch where his godparents fucked.” Kyle said.

“Oh my god, Catherine! That’s so gross! Really? I expected better of you and you, Mr. Cook. I except you wrapped it before you tapped it.” I said. He hung his head in shame.

“JONATHAN!” Kyle screamed.

“SAYS THE ONE WITH THE FUCKING KID AT 18!” Jonathan screamed back.

“GUYS. NOTHING WORSE CAN FUCKING HAPPEN” Catt said, breaking up the fight between bandmates.

“Why do you say that?” Kyle and I asked.

“I’m already pregnant.” She said.

“You are!?!?!” I said.

“Yes. I’m 2 months in. Are you happy yet?” she said. I squealed and hugged her and the guys just stared at us.

“That’s why my parents kicked me out. Jonathan’s known since I found out.” She said.

“I’m so confused by girls” Jonathan pulled boxers and shorts on before going into the kitchen with Kyle.

“Oh yeah? Watch, this baby’ll be a girl!” Catt teased.

“God I hope not” I said. “Actually, our baby’s can get married!”

“I know right.” She said, hugging me tighter.

“Hey Catt?” I said.

“Yeah Eden?” she said.

“Put some clothes on” I said and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. it's been a long time. This is for Catt.
My ears are on fire, I just got them repierce because my friends have convinced me to gauge them. 8 more weeks until my started gauges. :)

Um. actually I pierced my ears. loll. umm. yeah. comment and suscribe.

THERES ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE SEQUEAL