Gone

Chapter Two

Walking home is the only freedom I have really. My father is abusive and controlling when it come to me. I think mom too, but she doesn't know about my pain or that I predict her's. It would explain alot. Her shy behavior and fear of imperfection. The fact that she cowards in the corner if somethings wrong. The reason why she got a job that involves too many business trip. And that a beautiful woman is still with this olf. I feel sorry for her. Almost pity. Though love will never be express between me and either of my parents.

I walk as slow as I can. Taking my short cut through the woods. While it does bring me to the house faster, it's more calming. Much more quiet too. Like a beautiful forest scene right before you reach the hell like prison. My mind, being, and soul adsorb the hole environment.

When I reach the waterfall, I am practically breathless. The sweet divine sense that this was a made by the hands and care of the earth over years was outstanding. The rushing water passes by. Everlasting serenity consumes me. I lose track of time but when I look at my watch i freak out. I'm out too late. Dad's going to kill me. Or at least beat me.

Thoughts clutter my mind. I'm screwed! Turn back run to the police or something! One voice says. It can't be that bad. Another voice says. Ugh! It's like their debating. Well, I haven't prepared to leave. I have no choice but to head into the bowels of hell.Okay, the other option is death but it's not the best or favorited idea.

"SHIT!" I yell as I grab the objects and run. I dead! I pick up on my speed. Maybe i can explain to him. He must have been amused by sights in his life. Who am I kidding? This is MY father. He's going to be pissed. Figures crossed he'll care about his daughter for once.

Oh no I'm here. There's no escape now because he has probably been watch the windows for me. I take a deep breath as I slowly turn the crystal knob of the back door. Feeling the rough texture inside my hand think this maybe the last time I'll be able to do this without somebody breathing down my neck. Fuck I should have turned back!

I saw an obect rushing toward me. It was a hand. His hand.Before I could move away, my face was struck. Instintly, I felt my check burning. I pull my hand up to brush my cheak but im stopped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Toni" dad said. He did always want a boy. "Where were you?"

"I'm sorry, I-" befopre I could finish my face was slapped again. This was going to be a long night.