Status: Total of 22 chapters. Completed.

A Reckless and Relentless Prank

James Cassells (from Asking Alexandria) is a man of faith. He has been taught all of his life that sex before marriage is wrong. So, when he finds a girl with the same beliefs, he is totally stunned. In an attempt to help him get with this girl, the rest of Asking Alexandria decide to leave them alone for a night of partying, thinking that the girl's friends willbe there to watch after them. Little, did they know they also had the same thought about them. The rest is yet to come...
  1. Chapter 1: James' Introduction
  2. Chapter 2: Katelyn's Introduction
    A one-time accurance allowed them to meet almost a year ago, but it took a marveously well-planned prank to get them together. But at last, the joke has gone too far.
  3. Chapter 3: Plans Planned Against Each Other
    A one-time accurance allowed them to meet almost a year ago, but it took a marveously well-planned prank to get them together. But at last, the joke has gone too far.
  4. Chapter 4: Looking Hot; Talking Heavy
    A one-time accurance allowed them to meet almost a year ago, but it took a marveously well-planned prank to get them together. But at last, the joke has gone too far.
  5. Chapter 5: Spill? Yes, but how?
    A one-time accurance allowed them to meet almost a year ago, but it took a marveously well-planned prank to get them together. But at last, the joke has gone too far.
  6. Chapter 6: Deviant Plot
    If you read the other chapters, you know the description.
  7. Chapter 7: Reality Just Hit
  8. Chapter 8: How To Make Them Believe It
  9. Chater 9: Making Them Believe It Part 2
  10. Chapter 10: What Have We Done?
  11. Chapter 11: The Peak of Perfection
  12. Chapter 12: Too Late
  13. Chapter 13: The Morning After
  14. Chapter 14: The Nail In The Coffin
  15. Chapter 15: Shall The Guilt Begin?
  16. Chapter 16: No, She Didn't! Did She? She Did.
  17. Chapter 17: The Truth Isn't Supposed To Hurt
  18. Chapter 18: Save Her With These Words
  19. Chapter 19: Sunsets and Dissaray
  20. Chapter 20: The Sunset Listens, and Doesn't Speak Back
  21. Chapter 21: This Is How It's Got To Be
  22. Chapter 22: The Happy Ending