Oh The Places You'll Go

Portland, Oregon

I walked into the training gym, putting the keys into my hoodie pocket. Everyone that worked with us had a set of keys so we could train whenever we needed to. And today, I felt like we needed to train.

There were many different rooms. There was a room for each type, along with other rooms to battle and get stronger. I liked to switch it up sometimes though.

I walked into one room, which had high ceilings for flying pokémon. I sent out Tom, who flew around before landing in front of me. "Okay Tom, just work on your speed and dodging for now." I ruffled his feathers.

He cocked his head, not sure how to work on his dodging. I paused and sent out Nikki. "Nikki, work on your thunderbolt and speed. Don't hurt each other to badly!" I added before I left. I could see them through the glass walls.

I walked into the Water room and proceeded to send out Sapphire. "Sapphire, can you work on your speed?" I asked sweetly. She nodded and jumped into the pool. I grabbed a foam square and tossed it to her. "And try to swim with this on your back, pretend it's me."

I ran out of that room and into the room for psychic pokémon. It had a bunch of mirrors, and a wall that shot out disks.

I sent Samantha out, watching as she gracefully hovered. "Work on your psychic and teleporting." I patted her head softly. "I'll be back in an hour with food." I added then walked out. I passed the room Tom and Nikki were in and went to the Fire room.

I sent out Blazer. "Kay Blaze, agility and strength." I said. He grabbed a boulder and ran with that. I giggled then ran to the Grass room. "Last room." I sighed and sent out Melissa.

She looked around then at me. "Yes, you too." I smirked. She rolled her eyes, but proceeded to work on her vine whip.

I sighed and walked out of the room. I watched them all from the bench I sat on, flickering my eyes between them to make sure they didn't get hurt. They were all incredible, but they liked to improve themselves. We all did.

I probably had it easier, as I just had to think up new techniques and help them learn new skills. And keep in shape, which was fairly easy to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the suckyess and shortness! But this story is going to be on hiatus for a bit until I can get a computer. :( I really don't want to do this, but this story is so much harder to update for that reason.
Please bear with me <3

comments though? :)

-Ashley Dawn