Status: Active

All I Need Is You

I.

“Now, go to bed, darling.” My father said as I stood up from the floor after he read me a story like he used to do since I was a little child. “Okay, father. Good night.” I said and kissed his dark brown hair. “Sleep well, Abigail.”

I walked up the stairs to my room which was the left one in the hall. The hall was dark and the only thing that gave me a little light was the candle I held in my hand. I kept walking and opened the old wooden door of my room. I headed to my bed and took off my shoes while leaving the candle onto the little bed-table. Then I tried to unzip my long green dress, living in 1889 and using dresses was pretty uncomfortable. However I did like my life, it was simple and the most exciting thing to do was riding a horse. I wasn’t a person who was adventurous or anything but I did feel like something missed in my live a little more of emotion. I put on my pajama and got under the covers.

Suddenly a cold wind run throughout the whole room and ran up and down my spin. I took a deep breath and just closed my eyes and tried to sleep. For a moment the cold wind disappeared. And I breathed in relief. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I covered myself up to my head with the white covers.

For the rest of the night I slept like a baby and woke up to a wonderful sun in my window.

“Abigail? Wake up,” I heard my dad saying as he slowly opened the door. “Hey, dad, morning,” I mumbled as I woke up and stretched up. “Slept well? Come down the breakfast is almost served.” He informed as I nodded with my eyes half-closed. “Okay... I’ll go down in a while? I’m still sleepy,” I yawned and fell on the bed giggling. “Fine, little lady, sleep a while more, I’ll wait for you down stairs, later we’ll go to the town and buy something for your cousin, her birthday is soon coming.” He spoke and I kept nodding. His voice wasn’t clear to me and I didn’t want to pay too much attention, sleep was winning.

He walked out my room and I rolled on my bed to the other side sleepy to face a manly silhouette looking at me. I rolled to the other side as my breath quickly increased. ‘Was it just a joke of my mind?’ I thought. The man turned to where I was, and he smiled to me in a very friendly way. “No, I am real,” he said.

“DAD!” I yelled in desperation. I stood up and picked in my hands the porcelain jar with water. “LEAVE MY ROOM!” I yelled and he laughed in my face. “Calm down, Abigail. I swear that I won’t hurt you.” He calmly said and approached to me as I felt my body paralyzed. He took away the jar from my hands and I began shaking of the fear this man inspired me. How could he get in my room? I’ve never met any men around this place who were apparently my age, besides from my cousins.

He was handsome, I had to admit. Hazel eyes, a very nice nose and a captivating smile, he could be an angel and I could be having a delusion, right? And he was good at guessing my worried faces…

“You’re a pretty lady too, and I am real as I told you.” He said politely very politely. I couldn’t say anything, my mouth quiver and my eyes couldn’t be more opened. I was shocked.

He smiled at me waiting for my response to his acts which was pretty impossible for me now. How could I say something! A stranger just broke into my room!

I heard some foot steps running to my room; finally someone was coming to rescue me from this not so terrifying stranger!

“Gail?! I heard you calling me, if everything okay?” My dad broke in my room scared. “Sorry, dad… I saw a stranger here…” I said confused and with an overwhelmed feeling. Suddenly the handsome guy wasn’t there anymore; only my dad and I left in the room. “A stranger?” He questioned and checked the old windows. “Mhmm,” I mumbled still in shock. “You’re still sleepy, little lady.” He said and messed my hair. I nodded without an urge to keep discussing what just happened.

He walked out the room and I was left alone once again. I rested in bed, closed my eyes, and breathed in and out slowly.

“You look pretty while sleeping, you know?” His manly voice spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter :) <3

Feel free to comment :D It will help to bring more chapters! Hope you liked it!

C