Status: Complete<3

Runaways

You Know I Still Get Lost In Your Eyes

Spencer's POV

I fell asleep on the couch with Light in my arms last night. I smiled softly at him when I woke up suddenly from my slumber. I kissed the top of his head and looked over at the VCR, groaning when it only read 7:05 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes when I was aware that I couldn't go back to sleep, I was too awake. I shifted slightly hoping that I wouldn't wake up Light who was still sound asleep in my arms, but my attempts failed. He grunted awake and looked up at me with his beautiful yet sleepy blue orbs. He rubbed his eyes and pouted at at me, I chuckled softly at him.

“You woke me up Spencer,” he softly whined. “I was having such a nice dream.”

I raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, “Oh?” I questioned. “And what was this dream about might I ask?”

A light pink color formed on his face as he looked away embarrassed, “It wasn't anything dirty if that's what you're thinking.” he shot out and I laughed.

“Nah I didn't think you, such an innocent boy could dream of anything dirty,” I laughed again.

He looked back at me and his blush went from being a soft pink, to a deep red. I had a questioning look on my face as I wondered to myself why he was so nervous all of a sudden. I don't remember saying anything that could have embarrassed him again. I was about to ask him what was up, but his lips suddenly came crashing down on mine. I jumped a little in shock of the sudden contact, but soon after calmed down and closed my eyes as I kissed back. His soft plump lips moved perfectly with mine as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck. I linked my thumbs in his belt loops in order to pull his hips closer to mine as he nipped at my bottom lip. I groaned against his lips as I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip before he slowly pulled away, blushing slightly.

“Well, that was certainly unexpected,” I said with a smile, “But I didn't mind it really.” In fact I really enjoyed myself and was sad that he stopped a little too soon. I sat up slowly placing my hand on his chest and pushing him down on his back. I straddled his waist and placed my hands on both sides of his head. After that slightly heated kiss I wanted more from him.

I leaned down and trailed kisses up and down his neck slowly as he shivered in response. I nipped at his neck softly until I found his pulse and licked over and over again. Light wiggled under me and I chuckled at his antics. I was enjoying how I made Light feel at the moment. His eyes were filled with a loving emotion. I slowly started thrusting my hips against his gently and he let out a soft moan. I bit my lip at the sound of his angelic whimper from under me. The friction that was being made on our erections felt absolutely and I couldn't help but grind my hips harder against his, and once again I heard that lovely voice of his. I leaned down and latched my lips to his neck, quickly finding his pulse biting down hard when I did find it. Light arched his back and moaned as I suck my teeth in deep in his neck. He wrapped his legs around my waist and wrapped his tiny arms around my neck as we continued to grind against each other.

I started to feel that white fiery feeling in the pit of my stomach as my thrust started to get jerky. A muffled moaned ripped it's way from the back of my throat as I felt myself release when I grind against Light one last time. Light arched his back significantly and bucked his hips at me as he moaned loudly. I shivered as I rolled off him and on to the floor with a big thud. Light looked over at me and laughed as I groaned in pain.
“Oh shut up,” I playfully glared at him, but he just laughed more. I rolled my eyes at him as I stood up slowly, feeling stickiness in my pants. I groaned. “Oh that's just lovely.” I looked over my shoulder at Light as I told him I'll be right back and walked to my room and picked up a clean pair of boxers and pants. I peaked into Terrance's room to see that he and Alec were still asleep, pfft lucky them. I closed the door softly and opened the door to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I sighed as I turned on the shower stripping myself of my clothes and jumping in the hot water that pelted me.

I washed myself quickly and sat down in the tub part of the shower. I didn't feel like getting out of the bathroom yet, the hot water was soothing to me and it gave me a chance to get lost in my thoughts. My past life with my family and Terrance's started replying itself in my head. I honestly think it was a miracle that Light found us that day and we got another chance at life. There's still not one day I don't think about my friends, Craig Rivers, David Lynch, Ronnie Daniels and Alex Smith though I miss them. They were the best thing besides my family that had ever happened to me while our town got overrun by gangs. I know them though, I know they're just as strong as Terrance and I and I know they'll make out alive and I'll get to see them again. I look forward to that day and then things would be like old times only this time I'll have someone I love. Even though I haven't known Light for very long I fell like I'm falling for him hard. The empty void in my heart is slowly being filled and here I thought I would have a hard time trusting someone again. I guess I subconsciously wanted to trust again and I chose Light and Alec if he ever talked.

I stretched my arms above my head as I got up out of the shower and turned it off. I dressed myself again and walked out of the bathroom back to my previous spot on the couch with Light. I smiled at Terrance who was sitting across the room with Alec still asleep in his arms. He told me that Light went to his room, probably waiting for me to get out of the bathroom so he could wash up too. I laughed to myself and turned my attention to Terrance.

“He sleeps like a baby,” I chuckled softly.

“He is a baby,” Terrance corrected me, “Well that's what he seems like, I woke up because Alec had this death grip on my dick.”

I nearly died laughing. “Are you serious?” I slapped my knee and threw my head back laughing more, “Well that must've been one hell of a wake up call.”

Terrance glared at me, “Oh, shut up Spencer.” he scolded. “It's embarrassing..”

“I'm sorry dude, but hey you get to baby someone. So be happy Terrance,” I told him as I laid back on the couch. “We got out of our town, escaped and now we're living freely. And to make things better I have a feeling we'll get to see our friends again!” I said excitedly.

Terrance chuckled at my antics, “I surely hope we do, I miss them.”

I rested my head on the couches arm and sighed with a smile on my face, “Same here, but once they get here I can't wait to show them the love of my life.” I openly admitted.

Terrance looked at me with his eyes bulging out of his head, “Did I hear that right?” he questioned with a smile on my face, “Light. Your love of your life?”

I shrugged a little and smiled, “Well I think so, I mean I can't get him off of my mind. I always have the urge to protect him no matter what, I want to make him happy and only me no one else.” I started confessing them stopped myself.

“Well, good for you Spencer,” Terrance said, “I'm happy you found someone.”

“And you have found someone too Terrance,” I pointed to Alec who was slowly waking up in Terrance's arms. He nodded and cuddled Alec close to his chest.

I closed my eyes as I got comfortable on the couch just think about how much Terrance and I's life is changing just by meeting Light and Alec. One day Alec will start talking we all know he has some kind of past that is making him this fragile person today, and Light I have to be honest I don't know much about him. I thought he'd be living with his parents but he's living on his own. He doesn't talk much about his parents and I'm starting to wonder why. His apartment shows that he probably made money one his own too, because I can guess usually when you have parental support you'd probably have a nicer looking apartment place. This is almost run down in a way, but I don't mind it really. Well, whenever Light gets out of the shower I'll ask him about his past life since he already knows about mine.