Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 1

I walked into the club and looked around. The music pulsed and the lights flashed. I surveyed the dance floor for some hot boy or girl to flirt with and probably take home for the night.

I finally spotted one. He was hot; one might even go as far to say that he was beautiful. He had sunny blonde hair that was falling in his bright green eyes. He was wearing skinny jeans and a blue shirt that said Free Hugs! I looked at the mirror behind the bar and made sure that my jet black hair was just right and that my dark blue eyes stood out.

When I was good I made my way over to him. Right before I reached him, a blond with way too much makeup and way too little clothes on stopped me.

"Hey Chase." She said, smiling at me.
"Hi Chloe." I answered, looking past her at Free Hugs guy.
"You wanna have some fun tonight?" She asked, trying to act sexy. I looked down at her.
"Not with you. Thanks for the offer now bye." I pushed her out of my way. In the little time that she had distracted me, Free Hugs boy had disappeared.

I scanned the crowd for him and finally found him near the bar. As I got closer I noticed that he was kinda quiet and shy. He also kept looking around as if someone was gonna kill him. When I reached him, I tapped him on the shoulder.

He jumped and turned around, visibly relaxing when he saw it was me and not whoever he thought it was gonna be.

"Hey sugar. Can I take you up on that offer?" I asked smiling and pointing at his shirt.
"Huh?" He looked down at his shirt. "Oh. Um that's not really open to strangers. "I kinda frowned then smiled. “Then don't be a stranger! My name's Chase." I held out a hand.

He looked at it then grabbed it to shake. "I'm Terrance, Terry for short."
"Well Terry, care to dance?" I asked, smiling.

He bit his lip and nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor. I started moving to the beat of the song and pretty soon he started to do it too. We danced for awhile until I got tired.

"Wanna drink?" He nodded again and followed me to the bar where I ordered two Cokes. When I handed him his drink, he smiled and thanked me.

I took a sip of my Coke and asked "So Terry, may I ask why such a beautiful boy like you is here alone on a Thursday?" He blushed at my question. "Uh I'm only here to get outta the house."

"Well why....." "Terry!" Some big guy from across the club yelled. Terry tensed up and turned pale. "Uh sorry Chase. I gotta go." He said and turned to walk away.

"Wait sugar! Can I at least get your number?" He glanced back at the dude by the door and bit his lip. Then he nodded and got out a pen. "Just don't call me. Only text!" He instructed as he scrawled his number on my arm.

Then he turned and walked toward the big guy, who grabbed Terry by the arm and dragged him away. Then I looked at my arm and smiled. I would definitely text him!
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter done. OK I'm looking for a co-author for this story to write from Terry's p.o.v. If your interested please leave a comment or shoot me a message. My co-author also gets to make up Terry's best friend cuz I need him to have one. OK that's all. Please review love ya bye :)