Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 14

The next few days are filled with happiness. Spending time with Chase, Jay, Frankie, Carlos and Jessie It was perfect. Jay and Jessie are always blantantly flirting and Jay is extremely happy that I have an actual girlfriend to have girl time with.

But all that happiness is gone from my body as I look up at my house. It was finally time that I went home. Home to Kyle. Jay begged me to stay his house after school today. Jay begged me to tell his parents. But I refused. I don't want to make Kyle angrier by staying away for to long. I also don't want Kyle to go to jail. He's all I have left. My parents would hate for us to be seperated.

Your parents would hate Kyle because of him beating you , a soft voice says in the back of my head. I shake the thought out of my head and walk to the front door. I open it slowly and slip in as quietly as possible. I drop my bags softly on the floor and close the front door behind me quietly as well. My heart is hammering in my chest from fear.

Breathe Terry. Just breathe.

I take small steps forward until I reach the entrance of the living room. I peek my head inside the filthy living room and see Kyle's eyes trained on the t.v. I sigh quietly in relief. Usually when Kyla was intensly watching t.v. the world around him doesn't exist. Including me.

I pull back and begin to tiptoe my way to the kitchen. But God hates me.

"Terry!" Kyle shouts. He sounds sober. That's a surprise. He's rarely sober and when he is he usually ignores me and tells me to clean. I turn to look into eyes that resemble my own.

"Y-yes K-kyle," I stutter. I ball my hands up at my sides to keep them from shaking.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Kyle says in a deadly calm tone. That scared me more than his shouting.

"I-I w-was spending s-some d-days at Jay's house." I can't seem to stop stuttering and my body is shaking violently. Kyle gets up from his couch and walks over to me.. I back up immediately until my back hits the wall. He's so close that his breath is hitting my face. Surprisingly it doesn't smell like alcohol. It smelled like strawberries. I breathe it in happy for a minute. This is how Kyle's breath used to smell like before he got in with the wrong crowd. When he loved me.

His eyes flashe with fury. "Were you snitching on me you little fag?" Before I had a chance to answer, he punches me in my stomach. He backs up when I double over in pain. This wasn't supposed to happen! He's sober! He's just supposed to yell at me to clean the house and that's it! "Stand up straight!" I try to stand up as straight as I can to please him. "So were you snitching on me to that damn family, Terry?"

My head shoots up so I can look at him. He said my name. It may not seem like a big deal but it is. I haven't heard him say my name in a while. He usually calls me fag or faggot.

I look into Kyle's anger filled eyes. I whimper and allow tears to fall. "Why don't you love me anymore Ky Ky?" I whisper softly.

Kyle looks at me with wide eyes. The fist he was about to hit me with lowers to his side. He just stares at me with those wide eyes that are displaying many emotions I can't decipher. Finally he turns away from me and walks out the front door slamming it shut. I stare into space for a minute before sliding down the wall to sit and I begin to cry.

(*****)

Its after school the next day and me, Jay and Carlos are walking to the park to meet Chase, Frankie and Jessie.

Me and Jay are talking about the last Transformers movie and how disappointed we were in it. I managed to push yesterday out of my mind. Kyle hasn't come home.

"It just wasn't as good as the first two," I say. "The first one was my favorite! Shia Labeouf is super sexy"

Jay let's out a little laugh. "Speaking of Shia he called me and asked if you wanted to go on a date with him."

"That sounds lovely!" I say playing along. Then I sigh dramatically. But alas, you'll have to tell him its to late and I'm taken." I burst into a fit of giggles, secretly wishing he did know Shia.

Before Jay can respond with a witty response Carlos sighs dreamily. He's been doing that for a while but we've been ignoring him.

;ay sighed and rolls his eyes before addressing his little brother. "What do you want to say Carlos?" Carlos let's a little dreamy smile spread across his face.

"What?" Carlos ask. "Oh nothing" I snort because he obviously wants to say something. We all continue to walk in peaceful silence until Carlos breaks it. "Okay okay I'll tell you guys since your pestering me to know." Me and Jay share a look and begin to snicker. "Its just that Frankie is so sweet and funny. He's perfect to me. He gets me. And he has a huge dick."

I choke on my spit when Carlos says that.

"WHAT?!" Jay yells. "You guys had sex! Already! Terry has been with Chase longer than you've been with Frankie and he can't even kiss Chase without blushing." When this is said I blush. Its completely true. "Él está muerto. Voy a matarlo." I smile fondly at Jay as he continues to rant in spanish. I don't even have to know what he's saying to know he's planning Frank's death.

Carlos huffs and rolls his eyes. "Of course I didn't sleep with him Alejandro." Jay glares at Carlos for using his real name. "I'm not easy I don't have sex with everyone I see. Frankly its insulting to think that my brother thinks I'm a whore." Carlos actually looks hurt by this. Jay drops his furious expession and throws his arm around Carlos' shoulder.

Jay sighs "You know I don't think your a whore baby bro. I just can't help worrying about you." Me and Carlos aww at that. "Group hug baby bros!" We share a quick and lovely group hug and then continue to walk to the park. When we reach the park we immediately see Frankie, Chase and Jessie playing. I smile shyly and blush softly when I see Chase's bare chest. He looks so good. I hope I'm not drooling at the site. I quickly wipe my mouth to check.

"Hey guys!" Jessie shouts, waving happily at us. Jay plasters a smirk onto his face and let's his eyes roam over her body. He walks over to her and hugs her. I roll my eyes but smile softly.

"Frankie!" Carlos yells after he waves hello to Chase and Jessie. He wraps his arms around Frankies's neck and jumps up to wrap his legs around Frankie's waist. Frankie puts his hands on Carlos' butt, making Carlos giggle. They start making out not caring about us standing right there.

I stop in front of Chase and smile shyly at him. I look down at his chest and can't take my eyes away from it. Even if my face is turning a horrible shade of bright red from embarrasment.

"Like what you see, sugar?" Chase whispers. I lift my head up so my eyes can meet his. My face turns even more red if that's even possible. But I can't help but nod. He chuckles softly and wraps his arms around my waist while still looking into my eyes. I put my hands on his forearms. This feels so intimate. I love it. He dips his head and presses his lips against mine. He does this again and again. "I'm glad you like what you see," he whispers against my lips.

I giggle and smile shyly. "Can you push my on the swing?" I ask hopefully. He smiles widely and nods. He begins to drag me over to a swing and sit me down. Then he begins to push me. He pushes me for twenty minutes until he stops my swing. "Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"I just want to go over to that tree and talk," he whispers in my ear. I look over to a big tree that has shade. I hop off my swing and grab Chase's hand to drag him to the giant tree. He sits against the tree and spread his legs open. He pats the space between his legs and I sit down. I lean my back on his chest and my head on his shoulder.

We sit like that for a few peaceful minutes. "What did your parents say about you being gay?" Chase whispers.

"My mom had a hard time accepting it." I whisper back. "She grew up with parents who taught her that homosexuality was wrong and dirty. And she thought that for a long time before my dad came along and made her see that she shouldn't judge or hate people because of the gender they like. But it takes a while to break something that you were taught for years. She eventually got over it though. My dad. My dad is a different story. As soon as I told him he smiled widely and said I was brave for telling them. Then he ran out to the store and bought tons of stuff rainbow to show his support. He bought a shirt that said GAY PRIDE on it. He went all out for me. he also took me to New York for the Gay parade. He was amazing."

Chase chuckles. "I can imagine it. That sounds so wonderful though"

I just nod and we fall into another peaceful silence. "Chase?" I say after a while.

"Yes sugar?" Chase whispers in my ear and then kiss my neck.

"I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too. Can you answer a question for me? I've been wanting to know the answer for a while."

"Sure."

"Who was you first kiss?" I blush and close my eyes. I might as well tell him. I don't want secrets between us.

"My first kiss was with Jay Jay." I feel Chase stiffen.

"Wait you best friend Jay?" He demands.

"Yes. It was sweet. I was worrying about my first kiss. I was scared that it would be with the wrong person ot that I would never get my first kiss. I don't know why I was freaking out. I just was. Then Jay said he had the perfect solution and kissed me. He made it as sweet as possible. Really I wouldn't trade my first kiss with anyone's." I smile at the memory of my first kiss.

"Are you in love with Jay?!" Chase ask. I sit up and look back at him startled by his anger. "Is that why your always with him?" I stand up and put my hands on my hips.

"Of course I'm not in love with Jay Jay!" I protest. Chase stands up to looking angry.

"Well it sure as hell seems like it! Your always up his ass or he's always up yours! Now your talking about his kiss like its the best thing that's happened in your life!" Chase yells. I look over to where Jay, Jessie, Frankie and Carlos are sitting. They're looking at us. Jay has worry filled eyes.

"Chase!" I shout back. "Your acting crazy! Jay Jay is my best friend!! We've been best friends for forever! We're like brothers! Plus you asked me about my first kiss and I told you. I would assume that a person's first kiss is something you can count as the best thing in your life!"

"Terry, the way you and Jay act is nothing like brothers or even best friends! You have no problem sitting in his lap or having his arms wrapped around your waist. Which is something that happens a lot between you two. You only kiss his cheek and no one elses! Your always touching him and hugging him! Your always with him! Tell me Terry. What do you and Jay do at his house when you spend the night?!"

I sigh. "We fuck like rabbits and laugh behind your back! Is that what you want to hear Chase?! Okay I'll give you what you want to hear. When we're at Jay's house I get on my knees and suck his dick! When we're at Jayls house I take off my clothes and bend over for him. When we're at Jay's house I tell him that I love him and your just my play thing."

"I knew it!" Chase shouts. I groan when Jay starts walking over to us. He will not make this better.

"Chase, I like YOU . Get that through your thick skull. Me and Jay are nothing but friends. Jay is starting to like Jessie." Jay reaches me and wraps his arm around me.

"Stop being a jackass Chase." Jay says calmly. I lean into Jay's touch.

Chase points his finger at Jay. "Shut the fuck up Garcia! That's what I'm talking about!"

"Stop acting like a jealous asshole! Terry has done nothing wrong. And we do love each other but not in the way you think. Its like you loving Frankie." Jay pulls me to his chest and that doesn't make this any better.

"Look at that! Right in front of my face too!" The next thing I know my bum is hitting the ground and Jay and Chase are fighting. I stand up quickly and try to pull them apart.

"Stop it!" I yell. I try to pull Jay off of Chase and Jay stops when he feels my hand on his back. He pulls back and the punch that Chase had aimed to Jay's face hits me. I fall on my bum again and hold onto my cheek. I look at Chase and he looks so shocked. They both scramble to stand up and try to help me but I shake my head and get up on my own. "I'm going home. Don't follow me," I whisper and begin to walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy heyy heyy!!! I'm writing this in honor of my birthday which is tomorrow so here is a gift for all you wonderful people. I hope you like. Comment and tell me!!! Was anyone in New york when they felt the earthquake!!! I was super scared! New York never gets those so it was completely scary. Now there will be a hurricane on my birthday. I always have horrible luck on my birthday. I wonder why that is.

Sorry for any mistakes but I'm not perfect!!

Well Sara its your turn!!!

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE BUT MOST OF ALL ENJOY