Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 16

I wake up the next morning groggy. The side of my face where Chase punched me hurt. It was swollen but not so much since I put ice on it the day before.

Jay tried to come by and check on me but I wanted to be alone. He's been texting and calling me ever since I came home. But I didn't answer. I left my phone on though so Jay wouldn't come over and bust the front door just to check on me.

I groan as my cellphone rings again. I decide to pick up.

"Hey Jay," I whisper.

"TERRY!" He shouts in my ear. "I've been trying to reach you for forever."

"I know Jay Jay," I sigh. "But now you can hear that I'm alright."

"What did you do last night?"

"Cry my eyes out."

"Oh Terry." Jay says softly. "Chase is a douche bag. You don't need him. There's other lions in the den." I chuckle at his saying and roll my eyes.

"Jay I'm going to get ready for school. So come pick me up in forty-five minutes. Love you. Bye." I end the call before he says anything and get up to get ready. Today is going to be a long day.

(*******)

Half an hour later I go upstairs so I can wait for Jay outside. I pass the living room quickly but then pause. No one is in there. Kyle still wasnt home. Was he ever coming back? Did he abandon me? How shoulld I feel about all this. Happy? Sad? A mixture of both?

I wish my parents were still alive. It seems like my life started falling apart the day I was told they were dead. Now Kyle is gone. Most people wouldn't understand why I still cared about Kyle. I just have a big heart. Now that I haven't heard from him in a while I'm scared he's dead or passed out on the street somewhere. Or in a coma at a hospital where he's know as John Doe.

A honking horn brings me out of my reverie. I sigh, take one last look at the living room before walking out the front door. I lock the door and walk to Jay's car. I climb into the passenger seat. I look over at Jay and smile timidly.

"Hey Jay," I whisper. "How was your morning?"

"Hey Terry," Jay says with a grin. I can't but grin back. Jay places on of his hands on my cheek and let's his thumb caress the bags under my eye. I lean into his touch and sigh. "You look horrible little brother."

I snort and roll my eyes. "Just shut up and drive us to school." And that's just what he did.

When we get to our lockers my heart breaks. There Chase is making out with some random guy. I stop breathing. I feel Jay's hands on my shoulder's as he steers me away. While would Chase do this? Is it me? Did I do something wrong?

Jay leads me into a classroom where Frankie and Carlos were making out. Carlos is on a table with Frankie standing in between his legs. They break apart when they see us.

"What happened?!" Carlos asks jumping off the desk, not even embarrased at being caught. Carlos runs over to me and throws his arms around me. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"That stupid asshole!" Jay bellows. "How could he even think about kissing about another guy. I'm going to kill him! I don't care about going to jail! I'm going to kill him!"

"What are you talking about Jay?" Frankie ask calmly.

Jay gets in Frankie's face. "Your so called best friend making out with another guy when he has a boyfriend! He's a fucking manwhore."

I tune out Jay's yelling and rest my head on Carlos shoulder. All I can see is that boy pressed up against the locker by Chase. There lips molded together.

I don't understand why he would do it. We didn't break up. I didn't want to break up. I wasnt even mad that he punched me. I know it was an accident. It would be stupid if I was mad about that.

I was mad that he was so jealous of Jay. I was mad that he accused me of being in love with Jay. I was mad that he got in a fight with Jay. But we could have worked through that. Now we can't because if he did this a day after our argument then there's a possibilitty he did something the same day of our fight.

I close my eyes and start to silently cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry!! I know that I've been seriously lacking in updating my stories but I suppose you could say I took a break. And now I'm swamped with work and school. But I'll try. Those of you who read Camp Unexpected I am working on chapters now. Plus I'm going to start to write a Fanfic! It's going to be The Host fanfic! You know by Stephanie Meyer! I have it all planned out.

I am sorry!! Comment!!!